Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not sure what the stats are in Germany but 10% + of the UK prison population is made up of foreign nationals.

Is the emotional trauma and financial cost ever included when assessing the impact of mass immigration ?

D

Deleted member 22389

Really?

"The Mayor of Cologne says women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future attacks following trouble on New Year's eve when women in the city centre were subjected to sexual assaults by hundreds of men.
The proposed code of conduct includes staying an arm's length away from strangers, remaining within your own group, and asking bystanders for intervene or to help as a witness.
Such a code for young women and girls was designed " so that such things do not happen to them," said Ms Reker, who added that it would soon be available online.

Her words immediately provoked anger among those who said she appeared to be blaming the victims for the attacks".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-young-women-to-prevent-future-assaults.html

Un****ing believable. Have you noticed how it is always us that has to adapt and accept, and not the other way around. When we dont accept because we feel they are clearly wrong in the first place we are the ones who suffer the name calling.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Un****ing believable. Have you noticed how it is always us that has to adapt and accept, and not the other way around. When we dont accept because we feel they are clearly wrong in the first place we are the ones who suffer the name calling.

The trouble is the bulk standard retort to any criticism/fears is always "it is only a minority" or failing that the good old "racist" or worse labels.
I believe it is bigger than a minority, and if the current trend of blaming/deflecting/hiding/appeasement continues, this perceived minority will get bigger.
I watched the Reggie Yates programme last night about the views of homosexuality within the Muslim community etc in the UK, quite an eye opener.
I think that what is happening in Germany, and what COULD happen in the future, is a wake up for the UK (many on here were very vociferous for adopting the same open door policies for the UK) and the rest of Europe. As i stated Sweden and Denmark have (at last) looked at their border controls, and the trouble in some Eastern European countries has caused them to implement certain measures.
Are we hearing of any trouble on a weekly basis from Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists etc in the UK or Europe?......not to my knowledge.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not the impression I am getting from this clip below, want to have a peaceful march in the UK.

Ha, and yet they appear to have appointed as their 'co-ordinator' a guy called Tommy Robinson, who looks EXACTLY like the Tommy Robinson, formerly of the BNP and founder of the EDL, who have a fabulous umblemished history of organising 'peaceful' marches!

The Tommy Robinson with a string of convictions for violent crimes (plus a few bonus ones for fraud and stuff).

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dear oh dear Angela ???

Merkel voices outrage over 'disgusting' outbreak of mass sex attacks in Cologne on New Year's Eve
Gangs of men sexually assaulted and stole from women on New Year's Eve, prompting 90 criminal complaints to police

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has voiced her outrage over a string of "disgusting" sexual assaults that male gangs committed against women in Cologne on New Year's Eve.

As many as 1,000 young men, many of whom were said to be drunk and of Arab or North African appearance, harassed women in the area around Cologne's central station on 31 December, prompting 90 complaints to the police.

The attacks shocked Germany, and prompted Merkel to tell Cologne Mayor Henriette Reker about her "outrage" over the "disgusting attacks and sexual assaults".
There was no official confirmation that refugees and asylum seekers were involved, but one police officer told local news site Express that he had detained eight men, all of whom were asylum seekers.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...l-assaults-new-years-eve-merkel-a6798126.html

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This thread is essentially the usual, nasty, loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board, using other people's horrific experience as a tool to further their racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won't be because of who they are.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ha, and yet they appear to have appointed as their 'co-ordinator' a guy called Tommy Robinson, who looks EXACTLY like the Tommy Robinson, formerly of the BNP and founder of the EDL, who have a fabulous umblemished history of organising 'peaceful' marches!

The Tommy Robinson with a string of convictions for violent crimes (plus a few bonus ones for fraud and stuff).

Think you have got confused, that looks like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon in the video.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Has anyone seen the pringles? I passed them on a while ago and I'm feeling peckish. If need be I can nip out and get some more?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
This thread is essentially the usual, nasty, loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board, using other people's horrific experience as a tool to further their racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won't be because of who they are.

Might it just be that they are warning folk like yourself, who prefer to look the other way? As ever, the traditional, convenient and lazy accusation of "wacism" to make you feel better about yourself. I personally object to being labelled as such, particularly from someone like yourself, the general tone of whose posts have at times left much to be desired.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Might it just be that they are warning folk like yourself, who prefer to look the other way? As ever, the traditional, convenient and lazy accusation of "wacism" to make you feel better about yourself. I personally object to being labelled as such, particularly from someone like yourself, the general tone of whose posts have at times left much to be desired.

Firstly I don't need warning by the likes of that lot. Secondly, I too have major concerns about unfettered immigration and Islamic attitudes to women. The right wing idiots on here don't have the exclusive rights to being concerned about immigration. I am very concerned about elements of immigration.

I am also concerned that this board is being used as a vehicle for far right attitudes and personal abuse of those who "dare" to disagree with them. The last few months on here have seen a rise in the unchecked aggression from the likes of Bushy/Alfredmizen and Soulman. Bushy even going so far as to find my phone number online, call me up and threaten me. It's a nasty streak that is getting too prevalent on here.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I wouldn't bother HG, his quote on here "This thread is essentially the usual, nasty, loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board, using other people's horrific experience as a tool to further their racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won't be because of who they are. " was very similar to the to the debating enhancing quip on the UKIP Wheels have fallen off thread......you know the thread about 4 wheel nuts being deliberately loosened...... the stock answer was....wait for it.......... "It's a genuine shame to see this board being overrun by a small minority of right wing, intolerant, prejudiced , bullies. It gets worse each day. Very unpleasant people indeed."
A massive contribution eh, to a thread where many innocent women have been targeted by gangs.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I am also concerned that this board is being used as a vehicle for far right attitudes and personal abuse of those who "dare" to disagree with them. .

That is rich coming from you. It is ok for you to disagree and deliver insults and personal abuse......perhaps look closer to home eh.
This thread was going along fairly nicely, i suppose as usual your aim is to get it moved off the main board because you do not like it.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

I guess that the women that have made accusations of assault are racist right wingers too ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That is rich coming from you. It is ok for you to disagree and deliver insults and personal abuse......perhaps look closer to home eh.
This thread was going along fairly nicely, i suppose as usual your aim is to get it moved off the main board because you do not like it.

And my point is proved.

Point of fact it's you and Bushy who get threads moved, due to your abuse of other users.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Firstly I don't need warning by the likes of that lot. Secondly, I too have major concerns about unfettered immigration and Islamic attitudes to women. The right wing idiots on here don't have the exclusive rights to being concerned about immigration. I am very concerned about elements of immigration.

I am also concerned that this board is being used as a vehicle for far right attitudes and personal abuse of those who "dare" to disagree with them.

OK, I accept that you too have major concerns, and I think you have posted them before, and you are right in that immigration tends to worry most British folk, irrespective of political loyalties. But then you go on to make sweeping judgements about far right attitudes, and label people as such, when you agree that opposition to excessive immigration cuts through the left-right issue. Might it just be that what you read on here is just typical of what most folk think, as so many polls do indicate that immigration, as it stands is singularly the most worrying aspect of today's society for most Brits.
I fully agree that abuse is not necessary, but it is not the norm and the reality is not that a whole load of folk circles around anyone who disagrees and showers them with abuse. You are often very strident yourself, and you began your involvement here by saying how folk should be ashamed of themselves, and whilst this is not abuse, granted, the tone that you like to use inevitably will result in responses that are not to your liking.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I guess that the women that have made accusations of assault are racist right wingers too ?

And Angie as well.... " Angela Merkel has voiced her outrage over a string of "disgusting" sexual assaults that male gangs committed against women in Cologne on New Year's Eve."

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
OK, I accept that you too have major concerns, and I think you have posted them before, and you are right in that immigration tends to worry most British folk, irrespective of political loyalties. But then you go on to make sweeping judgements about far right attitudes, and label people as such, when you agree that opposition to excessive immigration cuts through the left-right issue. Might it just be that what you read on here is just typical of what most folk think, as so many polls do indicate that immigration, as it stands is singularly the most worrying aspect of today's society for most Brits.
I fully agree that abuse is not necessary, but it is not the norm and the reality is not that a whole load of folk circles around anyone who disagrees and showers them with abuse. You are often very strident yourself, and you began your involvement here by saying how folk should be ashamed of themselves, and whilst this is not abuse, granted, the tone that you like to use inevitably will result in responses that are not to your liking.

Spot on....he who casts the first stone etc.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

I am also concerned that this board is being used as a vehicle for far right attitudes and personal abuse of those who "dare" to disagree with them. The last few months on here have seen a rise in the unchecked aggression from the likes of Bushy/Alfredmizen and Soulman. Bushy even going so far as to find my phone number online, call me up and threaten me. It's a nasty streak that is getting too prevalent on here.
I contacted you to warn you of the consequences if you continued to post my personal details on here , nothing more, nothing less , you then proceeded to wet your knickers like a 13 year old girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here