Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ I'm shocked that sky news have mentioned this as they normally just show migrant kids and woman to manipulate the public.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Kind of ironic, calling themselves the Sons of Odin, the Viking God, the vikings who happily migrated all over Europe in the Viking Migration Age!

Its been pointed out tha it is a bit foreign in the comments and they should be called the Winged Hussars, the polish troops who drove a previous muslim Horde out of Europe, the mongols I beleive.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
They also had several "protest" marches recently, Sweden have introduced border controls there is an awful lot going on in Europe the general press are just not highlighting for one reason or another.

They should have been highlighting what has been going on for a few years now, trouble in Sweden years ago, and other parts of the world.
Seems the press have decided not to hide what is going on. Shame it has taken so long.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They also had several "protest" marches recently, Sweden have introduced border controls there is an awful lot going on in Europe the general press are just not highlighting for one reason or another.
150000 last month it somehow did not make the BBC news

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Pegida working hard in Germany and spawning onto NSC. Nasty ****s. Be aware.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sounds that it was planned on a large scale very disturbing this may make Germans rethink there attitude towards Refugees.

D

Deleted member 22389

Pegida working hard in Germany and spawning onto NSC. Nasty ****s. Be aware.

Not the impression I am getting from this clip below, want to have a peaceful march in the UK.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sounds that it was planned on a large scale very disturbing this may make Germans rethink there attitude towards Refugees.

It is too late

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Really?

"The Mayor of Cologne says women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future attacks following trouble on New Year's eve when women in the city centre were subjected to sexual assaults by hundreds of men.
The proposed code of conduct includes staying an arm's length away from strangers, remaining within your own group, and asking bystanders for intervene or to help as a witness.
Such a code for young women and girls was designed " so that such things do not happen to them," said Ms Reker, who added that it would soon be available online.

Her words immediately provoked anger among those who said she appeared to be blaming the victims for the attacks".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-young-women-to-prevent-future-assaults.html

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Really?

"The Mayor of Cologne says women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future attacks following trouble on New Year's eve when women in the city centre were subjected to sexual assaults by hundreds of men.
The proposed code of conduct includes staying an arm's length away from strangers, remaining within your own group, and asking bystanders for intervene or to help as a witness.
Such a code for young women and girls was designed " so that such things do not happen to them," said Ms Reker, who added that it would soon be available online.

Her words immediately provoked anger among those who said she appeared to be blaming the victims for the attacks".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...r-young-women-to-prevent-future-assaults.html

I think many modern politicians are unable to grasp the concept of anything challenging multiculturalism in anyway, its kind of been their mainstay throughout their political life, college, university etc.

Its a real danger to see them so out of kilter with whats happening on the ground, inevitably that void will be filled initially by protest marches but hopefully some reasonable political figures will grasp the nettle, I fear if not then civil unrest is likely and a more extreme politics will be spoiling for a fight.

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Really?

Yes, I watched this on German TV last night - I was amazed at what she was saying, and the clear implication was that women must do more to avoid "provocation." The newscasters, whilst admitting that the attackers were of "north African or arab" origin, were at pains to explain that there was no suggestion that the current wave of refugees/migrants was responsible. It clearly did not dawn on them that the last wave might have been, but it was Ok because the recent lot were not culpable. A similar situation though not on the same scale was reported in Hamburg, and the German authorities are now concerned that the February Carnival processions attended by millions in all major cities will attract similar undesirables. Perhaps the Cologne mayor will ban the procession as a precaution! I would not bet against this.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, I watched this on German TV last night - I was amazed at what she was saying, and the clear implication was that women must do more to avoid "provocation." The newscasters, whilst admitting that the attackers were of "north African or arab" origin, were at pains to explain that there was no suggestion that the current wave of refugees/migrants was responsible. It clearly did not dawn on them that the last wave might have been, but it was Ok because the recent lot were not culpable. A similar situation though not on the same scale was reported in Hamburg, and the German authorities are now concerned that the February Carnival processions attended by millions in all major cities will attract similar undesirables. Perhaps the Cologne mayor will ban the procession as a precaution! I would not bet against this.

Germany seem to be going down a similar road to the UK, there is a problem which many envisaged which is coming to fruition and the authorities would rather blame/deflect/hide the problem. It happened in our towns and cities and looks like it is being repeated years later in Germany.
"German authorities are now concerned that the February Carnival processions attended by millions in all major cities will attract similar undesirables. Perhaps the Cologne mayor will ban the procession as a precaution!".......why should these processions not have a chance of going ahead....appeasement, erosion from within.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here