Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lovely stuff

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No, but about 1,000 of them teamed up together to commit a racially aggravated crime, if the white men did this to Muslim/Arab women this board would be in leftie meltdown.

It was mentioned on an earlier post about the abuse by the Catholic Church, which i took to be the abuse of young children by Priests. This is also disgusting and sick.
I looked for gangs of Priests raping, grooming etc, i did not put in a 1000 granted, but did not come up with any gangs.... certainly not in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, Derby, Oldham, Cologne, Malmo and other cities in Europe.
If reports or a thread is put up, recent obviously, i will condemn the actions whichever religion.
Hopefully i will not try to deflect the heinous crimes by comparing them to the Muslim gangs (and they are gangs not individuals) as a way of somehow justifying what has gone on.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
well done Merkel,you reap what you sow

this is the tip of the iceberg for what will happen in the future

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I, meanwhile, am interested as to why you- a Chelsea supporter by your own admission- feel the need to persistently start threads on a Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club internet forum on the subjects of race, immigration, Muslims, Islamic radicalisation, and so on. Seems to be a regular thing with you, old chap.

:lol: They're racist, they're racist, that's they way they like it.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I, meanwhile, am interested as to why you- a Chelsea supporter by your own admission- feel the need to persistently start threads on a Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club internet forum on the subjects of race, immigration, Muslims, Islamic radicalisation, and so on. Seems to be a regular thing with you, old chap.

Maybe it's just what we're like, eh? :wave:

For what it's worth, of the places mentioned, I've been to Egypt, Dubai, Qatar, Cambodia, Vietnam and also Cologne. I'm pretty sure I didn't speak to anybody in any of those places who thought it would be a good thing to rape me or any other female. My Mum grew up in Bahrain and also survived unscathed.

I guess maybe it could just be that some Muslims think it's acceptable to rape women, or to kill kuffars, just like some guys in this country think it's OK to have sex with 12 year olds. Isn't that the case with all of this? That there are always some? Not all?

so how old were the girls in Rotherham?

get a ****ing grip

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It was mentioned on an earlier post about the abuse by the Catholic Church, which i took to be the abuse of young children by Priests. This is also disgusting and sick.
I looked for gangs of Priests raping, grooming etc, i did not put in a 1000 granted, but did not come up with any gangs.... certainly not in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, Derby, Oldham, Cologne, Malmo and other cities in Europe.
If reports or a thread is put up, recent obviously, i will condemn the actions whichever religion.
Hopefully i will not try to deflect the heinous crimes by comparing them to the Muslim gangs (and they are gangs not individuals) as a way of somehow justifying what has gone on.

if you are referring to my post, I was replying to Ednas response to my post when she pointed out western, american, Australian men go abroad to abuse children, I was stating that any crime against children or women is disgusting and even worse in the name of religion. Knowing how Edna can be I thought I would stress that I was aware other religions have their despicable pasts including the Catholic church, I never implied that 1000 went on the rampage at anyone time because I feel 1, 34, or 1000 it's still a despicable crime. Edna failed to point out that all races and sexes can and do abuse children, but that's to be expected given the level of political correctness that prevents someone of her standing actually post without possible ramifications for her, which is to be expected and understood.

Jan 30, 2008
Fair play to you as well for debating my post and not insulting. I appreciate it is hard to control the influx but Germany just opened their borders and many could see that thousands were just economic migrants and troublemakers among them.
I will probably get shot down in flames for my next prediction....... but i think there COULD be big trouble looming in the next couple of years in Germany..... i believe that trouble COULD brew when the German people get fed up and turn on those that have no intention of integrating... to put it politely.
a lot of them have entered Germany through Bavaria who's elected political spokesperson has raised concerns on the numbers entering .........only a matter of time, the whole migration/ refugee situation has become a farce

regards
DR

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
In terms of equality for women some parts of Africa, Asia and the middle east are 100s of years behind us, I don't see how anyone can argue against that given the evidence. :shrug:

People need to recognise that sometimes things like this ARE cultural. Rotherham was cultural. It's not a few bad people in isolation.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I can not disagree with your post, however one big point that is very important is that "radicalisation"/involvement of the West in the incidents in the report on this thread, i do not think are the reasons. The treatment of women such as gang raping and stoning goes on a lot in the Middle East as part of the culture.... it may not seem wrong or out of the norm by many. In the case being debated it could just be that these gang rapers are doing what is acceptable where they come from and would happen without the said radicalisation and involvement of the West.
These people have chosen to leave their countries for a better life and should respect and adhere to the laws of their chosen country and culture.

The problem is women are seen as 2nd class citizens in these countries and to overcome this will take some doing as it appears to still happen even when integrated

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
if you are referring to my post, I was replying to Ednas response to my post when she pointed out western, american, Australian men go abroad to abuse children, I was stating that any crime against children or women is disgusting and even worse in the name of religion. Knowing how Edna can be I thought I would stress that I was aware other religions have their despicable pasts including the Catholic church, I never implied that 1000 went on the rampage at anyone time because I feel 1, 34, or 1000 it's still a despicable crime. Edna failed to point out that all races and sexes can and do abuse children, but that's to be expected given the level of political correctness that prevents someone of her standing actually post without possible ramifications for her, which is to be expected and understood.

Strange state of affairs whereby a victim of rape is punished and the perpetrator pardoned .

Perhaps some of us just need further education in order to understand just why Islam is a wonderful religion as promoted by David Cameron and other more enlightened beings .

[yt]yPb6txMGuAo[/YT]

[yt]tLN11ym5uXE[/YT]

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The problem is women are seen as 2nd class citizens in these countries and to overcome this will take some doing as it appears to still happen even when integrated

Yes it does. The worrying thing is that i believe lots of those involved in the Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford, Derby, Oldham etc grooming cases were probably brought up here. To let in thousands of migrants, knowing they are not refugees and coming straight from a country where women are seen as 2nd class citizens is asking for trouble.
Hopefully this is not the cue for some on here to make excuses for these rape cases in Cologne....we saw what hiding the truth/ignoring did to the problem in our towns and cities.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
In terms of equality for women some parts of Africa, Asia and the middle east are 100s of years behind us, I don't see how anyone can argue against that given the evidence. :shrug:

People need to recognise that sometimes things like this ARE cultural. Rotherham was cultural. It's not a few bad people in isolation.

Since when has Rotherham been in the Middle East? Cultural, my arse! A load of Asian rapists hell bent on shagging white, under-age girls and initially getting away with it due to the limp-wristed local authorities and OB being too scared to cause offence to the paedos or their 'community'.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

No PF, it was referring to Blod Seagull's post #48.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here