Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Members

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where in the BBC report from the link state that the unfortunate woman was gang raped. The report states the woman was raped, I assume therefore that you have seen additional information to support your comment, which no doubt you will now provide a link to, so that we can all have the same information.

There is a big jump from gangs stealing and molesting to gang raping.

In respect of the question you posed, given that you are within the 'we' perhaps you can enlighten us with your proposals.
    Glad you cleared that up, I'm sure those women assaulted, robbed and (one) raped, would feel much better if they read your post.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sweeney Todd View Post
      The West has a problem with Islam. Islam has a problem with the West. The mutual antipathy will only increase. At the moment, we have the worst combination of circumstances: meddling in Muslim countries, bombing them, radicalising their people thereby; and letting millions of Muslims into the West, many of whom have been radicalised by the aforesaid meddling, to add to the disaffected and radicalised millions that are already in the West.
      I can not disagree with your post, however one big point that is very important is that "radicalisation"/involvement of the West in the incidents in the report on this thread, i do not think are the reasons. The treatment of women such as gang raping and stoning goes on a lot in the Middle East as part of the culture.... it may not seem wrong or out of the norm by many. In the case being debated it could just be that these gang rapers are doing what is acceptable where they come from and would happen without the said radicalisation and involvement of the West.
      These people have chosen to leave their countries for a better life and should respect and adhere to the laws of their chosen country and culture.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
      I can not disagree with your post, however one big point that is very important is that "radicalisation"/involvement of the West in the incidents in the report on this thread, i do not think are the reasons. The treatment of women such as gang raping and stoning goes on a lot in the Middle East as part of the culture.... it may not seem wrong or out of the norm by many. In the case being debated it could just be that these gang rapers are doing what is acceptable where they come from and would happen without the said radicalisation and involvement of the West.
      These people have chosen to leave their countries for a better life and should respect and adhere to the laws of their chosen country and culture.
      That is a fair point, but it stands to reason that the greater the Muslim presence in the West, the more common will be such “clashes of culture”.

It works both ways. The way that Westerners behave in places like Indonesia is disgusting and wholly disrespectful.
      "The world does not revolve around your body, darling. This bloke Galileo proved it. It goes around the sun." DI Regan in The Sweeney

0 Not allowed!
      it works both ways. The way that Westerners behave in places like Indonesia is disgusting and wholly disrespectful.
      No comparison I'm afraid, western people may get drunk and completely make fool's of themselves partake in drugs and may well be disrespectful. However gang rape, and the threat of terrorism is not on the average western tourists mind or part of there idealism.
      PsYcHoBiLlY fReAkOuT "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Guinness Boy View Post
      Well done for not answering the question. At least Soulman came out with something sensible.
      Its all very foreseeable, well to some anyway.

Its a matter of comparisons, if you are able to identify cultural traits that are not similar or acceptable within our own evolved culture of tolerance, equality and justice then it is probable that if you suck in many 1000's from those cultures a certain percentage will not assimilate to the host culture to not even consider it as one of the many security issues at the initial open door policy is quite something.

How many of the recorded sexual molestations in Cologne would have been submitted, recorded and investigated in those perpetrators country of origin ?? NONE

It was easy pickings on German (Western) females with a backdrop of passiveness and non challenge by the authorities.

A thousand strong group is an astonishing number of 'same' ethnically/nationality to act in such a way without any element of self sanction or protest at the actions of their friends, to me it seems an obvious indication that there is a cultural indifference to sexual molestation or any crimes against women.

Simply shocking.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      Glad you cleared that up, I'm sure those women assaulted, robbed and (one) raped, would feel much better if they read your post.
      Happy to be of assistance

0 Not allowed!
      The West has a problem with Islam. Islam has a problem with the West. The mutual antipathy will only increase. At the moment, we have the worst combination of circumstances: meddling in Muslim countries, bombing them, radicalising their people thereby; and letting millions of Muslims into the West, many of whom have been radicalised by the aforesaid meddling, to add to the disaffected and radicalised millions that are already in the West.
      I think it has always been a dangerous religion but the Bush Blair war took it up to new heights. The trouble with it is if we strip the religion down to Muhammad he was quite simply a warlord who got what he wanted by hook or by crook.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      I think it has always been a dangerous religion but the Bush Blair war took it up to new heights. The trouble with it is if we strip the religion down to Muhammad he was quite simply a warlord who got what he wanted by hook or by crook.
      Not denying that "Bush Blair war took it up to new heights", but that really has nothing to do with the gang raping in Germany. The treatment of women like gang raping etc was acceptable by many in these countries, long before the West got involved. I could see your point if bombs or terrorism was involved, but this case reflects what is acceptable by some, in countries that do not find it sickening like developed countries in the West.

0 Not allowed!
      Wish I could say I'm surprised,but I'm certainly not.
      Rapes have soared to hideous levels due to mass migration throughout Europe and far far worse is to come that's for sure.
      Let's not worry though as the politicians and wonderful leaders won't be affected one little bit.
      UP THE ALBION!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
      Not denying that "Bush Blair war took it up to new heights", but that really has nothing to do with the gang raping in Germany. The treatment of women like gang raping etc was acceptable by many in these countries, long before the West got involved. I could see your point if bombs or terrorism was involved, but this case reflects what is acceptable by some, in countries that do not find it sickening like developed countries in the West.
      I don't like Islam but we cannot generalise that rape is specific to it. It's a bad human trait.

Do you remember the murder of Louise Jensen in Cyprus?