Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Could we introduce a highly sophisticated question checklist* ?

1.) Should women know their place - segregated preferably walking 10 steps behind men

2.) Is it ok to throw gays of roofs

3.) Should blasphemy lead to severe punishment/death

4.) Should people leaving a religion be killed

5.) America/the west/Jews deserve everything they get.**

Answering yes to any of these questions disqualifies entry no matter the sob story ... should reduce the numbers quite significantly.

* must swear on holy book to answer truthfully #foolproof

** A bit unfair as many homegrown peeps seem to hold a similar perverted self loathing world view

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Obviously happened, obviously disgraceful, obvious use of gang rape to score cheap points on a football forum. Nice one.

So are we saying all male immigrants are rapists? Rapists and terrorists? Terrorists with rapey tendencies? And if not, how do you guys propose we should weed out the bad ones?

Thats a truly astonishing response to a quite horrendous night of crime, you quickly skittled through the 'obvious' this and 'obvious' that to get as quickly as you could to somehow try to disqualify the outrage by those previous posters.

I really had thought we had moved on from the 'not all' when something as particularly significant and abhorrent like this has happened to innocent people by such a large group of individuals identified as exclusively immigrants, their City Police Chief has described 'a completely new dimension of crime'.

I thought your defending quip of 'Terrorists with rapey tendencies' was particularly crass, knowing that at least 80 women were sexually molested by that group.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I will probably get shot down in flames for my next prediction....... but i think there COULD be big trouble looming in the next couple of years in Germany..... i believe that trouble COULD brew when the German people get fed up and turn on those that have no intention of integrating... to put it politely.

I would say that is a safe bet to be honest, knowing a fair few Germans for over twenty years , they are not knuckle dragging right wing bigots and only in November when in Hamburg several of them were airing there concerns with the influx and nearly everyone was unhappy with Merkels open door policy and expressed dangerous times could be in store for Germany.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Different cultures isn't it, most people have witnessed or heard about such attitudes when on holiday in North African countries, I imagine its the same for Iraq and Syria, and probably even worse from Afghanistan. The only surprise is if people genuinely thought that all the young Arab/Muslim males would suddenly change their attitudes as soon as they cross the Med

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Different cultures isn't it, most people have witnessed or heard about such attitudes when on holiday in North African countries, I imagine its the same for Iraq and Syria, and probably even worse from Afghanistan. The only surprise is if people genuinely thought that all the young Arab/Muslim males would suddenly change their attitudes as soon as they cross the Med

Good post

D

Deleted member 22389

They might get away with it in their own culture, but thats not how it works in our own culture. The government in that country has made a big mistake.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thats a truly astonishing response to a quite horrendous night of crime, you quickly skittled through the 'obvious' this and 'obvious' that to get as quickly as you could to somehow try to disqualify the outrage by those previous posters.

I really had thought we had moved on from the 'not all' when something as particularly significant and abhorrent like this has happened to innocent people by such a large group of individuals identified as exclusively immigrants, their City Police Chief has described 'a completely new dimension of crime'.

I thought your defending quip of 'Terrorists with rapey tendencies' was particularly crass, knowing that at least 80 women were sexually molested by that group.

Well done for not answering the question. At least Soulman came out with something sensible.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
...commentators in Germany were quick to urge people not to jump to conclusions...

or start threads on well known football chat forums.:moo:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Obviously happened, obviously disgraceful, obvious use of gang rape to score cheap points on a football forum. Nice one.

Where in the BBC report from the link state that the unfortunate woman was gang raped. The report states the woman was raped, I assume therefore that you have seen additional information to support your comment, which no doubt you will now provide a link to, so that we can all have the same information.

There is a big jump from gangs stealing and molesting to gang raping.

In respect of the question you posed, given that you are within the 'we' perhaps you can enlighten us with your proposals.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
The West has a problem with Islam. Islam has a problem with the West. The mutual antipathy will only increase. At the moment, we have the worst combination of circumstances: meddling in Muslim countries, bombing them, radicalising their people thereby; and letting millions of Muslims into the West, many of whom have been radicalised by the aforesaid meddling, to add to the disaffected and radicalised millions that are already in the West.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where in the BBC report from the link state that the unfortunate woman was gang raped. The report states the woman was raped, I assume therefore that you have seen additional information to support your comment, which no doubt you will now provide a link to, so that we can all have the same information.

There is a big jump from gangs stealing and molesting to gang raping.

In respect of the question you posed, given that you are within the 'we' perhaps you can enlighten us with your proposals.

Glad you cleared that up, I'm sure those women assaulted, robbed and (one) raped, would feel much better if they read your post.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The West has a problem with Islam. Islam has a problem with the West. The mutual antipathy will only increase. At the moment, we have the worst combination of circumstances: meddling in Muslim countries, bombing them, radicalising their people thereby; and letting millions of Muslims into the West, many of whom have been radicalised by the aforesaid meddling, to add to the disaffected and radicalised millions that are already in the West.

I can not disagree with your post, however one big point that is very important is that "radicalisation"/involvement of the West in the incidents in the report on this thread, i do not think are the reasons. The treatment of women such as gang raping and stoning goes on a lot in the Middle East as part of the culture.... it may not seem wrong or out of the norm by many. In the case being debated it could just be that these gang rapers are doing what is acceptable where they come from and would happen without the said radicalisation and involvement of the West.
These people have chosen to leave their countries for a better life and should respect and adhere to the laws of their chosen country and culture.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I can not disagree with your post, however one big point that is very important is that "radicalisation"/involvement of the West in the incidents in the report on this thread, i do not think are the reasons. The treatment of women such as gang raping and stoning goes on a lot in the Middle East as part of the culture.... it may not seem wrong or out of the norm by many. In the case being debated it could just be that these gang rapers are doing what is acceptable where they come from and would happen without the said radicalisation and involvement of the West.
These people have chosen to leave their countries for a better life and should respect and adhere to the laws of their chosen country and culture.

That is a fair point, but it stands to reason that the greater the Muslim presence in the West, the more common will be such “clashes of culture”.

It works both ways. The way that Westerners behave in places like Indonesia is disgusting and wholly disrespectful.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
it works both ways. The way that Westerners behave in places like Indonesia is disgusting and wholly disrespectful.

No comparison I'm afraid, western people may get drunk and completely make fool's of themselves partake in drugs and may well be disrespectful. However gang rape, and the threat of terrorism is not on the average western tourists mind or part of there idealism.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Well done for not answering the question. At least Soulman came out with something sensible.

Its all very foreseeable, well to some anyway.

Its a matter of comparisons, if you are able to identify cultural traits that are not similar or acceptable within our own evolved culture of tolerance, equality and justice then it is probable that if you suck in many 1000's from those cultures a certain percentage will not assimilate to the host culture to not even consider it as one of the many security issues at the initial open door policy is quite something.

How many of the recorded sexual molestations in Cologne would have been submitted, recorded and investigated in those perpetrators country of origin ?? NONE

It was easy pickings on German (Western) females with a backdrop of passiveness and non challenge by the authorities.

A thousand strong group is an astonishing number of 'same' ethnically/nationality to act in such a way without any element of self sanction or protest at the actions of their friends, to me it seems an obvious indication that there is a cultural indifference to sexual molestation or any crimes against women.

Simply shocking.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I think it has always been a dangerous religion but the Bush Blair war took it up to new heights. The trouble with it is if we strip the religion down to Muhammad he was quite simply a warlord who got what he wanted by hook or by crook.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think it has always been a dangerous religion but the Bush Blair war took it up to new heights. The trouble with it is if we strip the religion down to Muhammad he was quite simply a warlord who got what he wanted by hook or by crook.

Not denying that "Bush Blair war took it up to new heights", but that really has nothing to do with the gang raping in Germany. The treatment of women like gang raping etc was acceptable by many in these countries, long before the West got involved. I could see your point if bombs or terrorism was involved, but this case reflects what is acceptable by some, in countries that do not find it sickening like developed countries in the West.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wish I could say I'm surprised,but I'm certainly not.
Rapes have soared to hideous levels due to mass migration throughout Europe and far far worse is to come that's for sure.
Let's not worry though as the politicians and wonderful leaders won't be affected one little bit.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not denying that "Bush Blair war took it up to new heights", but that really has nothing to do with the gang raping in Germany. The treatment of women like gang raping etc was acceptable by many in these countries, long before the West got involved. I could see your point if bombs or terrorism was involved, but this case reflects what is acceptable by some, in countries that do not find it sickening like developed countries in the West.

I don't like Islam but we cannot generalise that rape is specific to it. It's a bad human trait.

Do you remember the murder of Louise Jensen in Cyprus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here