Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It is rather sad, its also very predictable...

No surprise though, it is a football forum and football supporters only care about football, they do not think of anything else.....except perhaps important things like What is the Hardest Animal on the planet or What do you think caused my toilet cistern to break, and the best treatment for piles.
We think or worry about nothing bar football and those important issues... :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This thread is essentially the usual, nasty, loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board, using other people's horrific experience as a tool to further their racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won't be because of who they are.

wow....you can't accept it , even though it's staring you in the face........" nasty , loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board"........crikey , get over yerself ffs......:facepalm:

D

Deleted member 22389

When our politicians talk about moderate Islam it is meaningless, when at the same time you read about Sharia Courts operating in the UK, which to me is not moderate whatsoever. This is the problem we face in the UK and across the EU now, it's the part where political correctness gets in the way of common sense.

Nobody in this country or across the EU is going to tackle more hard line, conservative views of this religion, which in my opinion is just as bigger threat as extremism.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When our politicians talk about moderate Islam it is meaningless, when at the same time you read about Sharia Courts operating in the UK, which to me is not moderate whatsoever. This is the problem we face in the UK and across the EU now, it's the part where political correctness gets in the way of common sense.

Nobody in this country or across the EU is going to tackle more hard line, conservative views of this religion, which in my opinion is just as bigger threat as extremism.

apathy......!!

murphey

Jan 7, 2016
Hi all.new here and been following this and il throw my two pence worth in,even though i will probably be accused of being a nazi,racist whatever.
I go to Germany quite a bit,In fact i was in Hamburg for the xmas Markets with other half in December, and in 2015 i travelled pretty much all over western and north western Germany,I hadnt been to Hamburg since 2013 and i can state how much it has changed for the worse.
We had a hotel near the Main train station with main xmas markets the other side of station which you walk through,Unless you go to St Pauli which is other side of city.
Jesus it was like a cross between Somalia/Turkey/Pakistan and any other dump you can possibly think of,groups of men say 3/4 strong everywhere and there are hundreds of them hastling and intimidating people.
There is a very very edgy atmosphere which was definitely not there on previous visits.The other side where the Germans are in the xmas markets is a totally different atmosphere,happy!!!.How long for though before they get attacked there as well??
Anyway near our hotel is what was a nice old square where in previous visits id staggered back from bars in early hours.No longer.This square is full of Arabs etc who are making a noise,intimidating people which i saw with my own eyes,and i can only dread to think how girls feel if they have to walk through here without males.The groups here were at least 10 strong.
I said to the other half that Germany is finished and sadly i will not be staying in Hamburg or Cologne city centre ever again unless Germany sorts this problem out.It was only Arabs,North Africans and there ilk causing this trouble that i saw.As i said this was all seen by my own eyes,I really do think a lot of trouble is brewing,The German people will not put up with this much longer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Hi all.new here and been following this and il throw my two pence worth in,even though i will probably be accused of being a nazi,racist whatever.
I go to Germany quite a bit,In fact i was in Hamburg for the xmas Markets with other half in December, and in 2015 i travelled pretty much all over western and north western Germany,I hadnt been to Hamburg since 2013 and i can state how much it has changed for the worse.
We had a hotel near the Main train station with main xmas markets the other side of station which you walk through,Unless you go to St Pauli which is other side of city.
Jesus it was like a cross between Somalia/Turkey/Pakistan and any other dump you can possibly think of,groups of men say 3/4 strong everywhere and there are hundreds of them hastling and intimidating people.
There is a very very edgy atmosphere which was definitely not there on previous visits.The other side where the Germans are in the xmas markets is a totally different atmosphere,happy!!!.How long for though before they get attacked there as well??
Anyway near our hotel is what was a nice old square where in previous visits id staggered back from bars in early hours.No longer.This square is full of Arabs etc who are making a noise,intimidating people which i saw with my own eyes,and i can only dread to think how girls feel if they have to walk through here without males.The groups here were at least 10 strong.
I said to the other half that Germany is finished and sadly i will not be staying in Hamburg or Cologne city centre ever again unless Germany sorts this problem out.It was only Arabs,North Africans and there ilk causing this trouble that i saw.As i said this was all seen by my own eyes,I really do think a lot of trouble is brewing,The German people will not put up with this much longer.

Sad, worrying, but i am not surprised. I wonder what sort of opinions we would get if this was the scene in Brighton.

Jan 30, 2008
This thread is essentially the usual, nasty, loudmouthed right wingers who have taken a real grip on this board, using other people's horrific experience as a tool to further their racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won't be because of who they are.
Another one who doesn't like or who would prefer not to read the truth on here ???
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Sad, worrying, but i am not surprised. I wonder what sort of opinions we would get if this was the scene in Brighton.
The same as we do whenever the pikies make too much mess and stay for too long in one place, it amazes me how certain people lose their ''free thinking and inclusive'' outlook an life when that happens :lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
One officer told Cologne's Express newspaper: 'We arrested 15 people. These people have been in Germany for only a few days or weeks.

'Of these 15 people 14 are from Syria and one from Afghanistan.

'This is the truth even if it hurts.'

murphey

Jan 7, 2016
As predicted yesterday a vigilante group has been formed in Dusseldorf,Called Dusseldorf is watching,formed last night they already have as many as 8000 facebook members.Well Merkel i hope you are proud of what you have done to a lovely country,Only a matter of time before mass trouble

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wasn't there clips as they arrived in Germany and them doing the slit throat action to the camera?
Politicians and leaders are so naive it's unreal.

D

Deleted member 22389

Now reports of similar attacks all over Germany. Sweden and Finland too.

No respect for european women, our culture, our values. To them women are property. If it was my way I would deport every single one of them. We dont need these people here, they are dragging everyone down with their cultures and warped versions of religion. They are going to wreck Europe and the UK eventually, not helped by our politicians, the EU for letting everyone in, and the people who constantly deny there is any problem at all. It annoys me because we have all seen this coming. I'm genuinly worried about by daughters future and most importantly her safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I see "The Other Stuff" board has turned into a forum for all the rejected, right wing ranters. Jolly good!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I see "The Other Stuff" board has turned into a forum for all the rejected, right wing ranters. Jolly good!

That's because the head in sand brigade can't cope with the truth or debate so move it to where they can't see it. Keep looking the other way. Mind how you go.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Just goes to show the nasty brigade are you lefties. Let's pretend it's not happening. Out of site out of mind. Censorship is alive and well on NSC.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just goes to show the nasty brigade are you lefties. Let's pretend it's not happening. Out of site out of mind. Censorship is alive and well on NSC.

Isn't it amazing who followers the " all the rejected, right wing ranters." when it would be easier to stay on the main board........just to post and engage against all the "rejected". Laughable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here