Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldnt happen In Germany

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And the Justice Minister warns against linking the attacks to refugees or immigrants but it seems the attackers did not speak German and were not blonde blue eyed. How long before Nigel us on his soap box

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not surprising, when many on here were applauding Germany and running down Cameron for sending money to look after genuine refugees on the borders of Syria, i stated to wait a few months and then see what happens. As i stated take a look at Sweden, and in the last couple of days they and Denmark have taken control of their own borders....finally.
What is in store another few months down the line. Genuine refugees fine but it was obvious that letting uncontrolled immigration could lead to problems.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Obviously happened, obviously disgraceful, obvious use of gang rape to score cheap points on a football forum. Nice one.

So are we saying all male immigrants are rapists? Rapists and terrorists? Terrorists with rapey tendencies? And if not, how do you guys propose we should weed out the bad ones?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Obviously happened, obviously disgraceful, obvious use of gang rape to score cheap points on a football forum. Nice one.

So are we saying all male immigrants are rapists? Rapists and terrorists? Terrorists with rapey tendencies? And if not, how do you guys propose we should weed out the bad ones?

What might help is to take genuine refugees from Syria, families and children first...... i would have thought that seeing footage of thousands of young men often in gangs heading for the borders, might just have been a clue that they may be migrants and not refugees. It's a start.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

cheap points ?? for christs sake take your head out of your arse .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What might help is to take genuine refugees from Syria, families and children first...... i would have thought that seeing footage of thousands of young men often in gangs heading for the borders, might just have been a clue that they may be migrants and not refugees. It's a start.

Actually fair play for coming back with a partial solution and I would agree that processing genuine asylum claims nearer the Syrain border would be preferable if practical. It's a big if though. You've got literally millions of people pouring out of a war zone through unprotected borders. Not many that are just going to pitch a tent 5 yards the other side.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

No any sane person would not say that, but also any sane person would also ask what can be done and there is a problem....

What is the solution, burying you head in the sand will only lead to the rise of the right....

Which no one wants.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
My German friend only said it on Sunday that Germany are getting the cream of refugees and we are silly to take family's from the camps,might ask her again the same question after seeing this thread .she told me they make all refugees learn German and I agreed we should insist any incoming refugees should learn the language of the host country. I feel sorry for lots of the refugees stuck in the french camps but most are economic migrants not war refugees so we have to keep our nerve.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Actually fair play for coming back with a partial solution and I would agree that processing genuine asylum claims nearer the Syrain border would be preferable if practical. It's a big if though. You've got literally millions of people pouring out of a war zone through unprotected borders. Not many that are just going to pitch a tent 5 yards the other side.

Fair play to you as well for debating my post and not insulting. I appreciate it is hard to control the influx but Germany just opened their borders and many could see that thousands were just economic migrants and troublemakers among them.
I will probably get shot down in flames for my next prediction....... but i think there COULD be big trouble looming in the next couple of years in Germany..... i believe that trouble COULD brew when the German people get fed up and turn on those that have no intention of integrating... to put it politely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here