Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thanks.

What do I do when they are NOT stood with their backs to me?

If this guy PROMISES to be really, really good, AND promises to wear disgusting lairy BOOTS, that mark him out, then I'm prepared to re-consider.

You could always start a trend for footballers to have barcodes shaved into their hair.
Then you can scan with your smart phone app to find out who is who, thus saving your eyes:bowdown:

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
Towards the end of Cordoba's abysmal season last time out, he came out with this on local radio:

"“I’m annoyed because I’m terrible. I can’t even make a ******* pass, and the team can't either. I’m up to my ***** with it.

“It seems like everyone's just thinking about next season and we’re not even trying to save some dignity in these last three games. If we’re bad, we’re bad, but we've got to show some ******* attitude and try. We can’t just go out there and let them laugh at us.”

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Scored again yesterday.....get him in !! Much better option than an overpriced south american

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
You think ? Seems to be a lot of value in the Spanish second division just look at ulloa/hemed

I do. It was somewhere in the article about his.signing the new contract that theyd significantly incrreased the buy out figure to protect themselves

New buy out is I recall around 10 million euros

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently being touted as Burnley's target for £10m, having been turned down for Wood.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Currently being touted as Burnley's target for £10m, having been turned down for Wood.

I hope we've asked about him / are considering going in for him. He was very good at Cordoba, and his goal return last season for Deportivo in La Liga would suggest he can step up when needed.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm genuinely surprised it has taken this long to be linked with him.

He fits the template of taking a punt on strikers that have done well in the Spanish second division.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Actually, right now, with our current team, I'm pretty good. We have no close look-a-likes, and the advent of different coloured boots helps.

In the past, there have been some struggles admittedly.

Forster-Caskey and Gardner playing together in midfield, in matching pale blue boots, and similar numbers (18 + 19) were tough, and also (pre-beard) Bruno and El Abd together on the right of defence, with Bridge and Upson on the left weren't always easy.

The hardest was a couple of years earlier when we had Marcos Painter, Matt Sparrow and Ashley Barnes in the same side, with their black boots and matching short back and sides hairdos.

It takes me ages to recognise who is who. I have a sort of reverse racism where I can usually tell straight away who is who if they are black but it's the white players who are indistinguishable. El Abd and Bruno was one pairing. Elphick and Dunk another. I still struggle with Kayal and Baldock.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm genuinely surprised it has taken this long to be linked with him.

He fits the template of taking a punt on strikers that have done well in the Spanish second division.

We haven't been linked with him
The thread started 18 months ago, and now his name has popped up being linked with Burnley.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Florin Andone

Can we sign him please?

Yes... another random name to throw into the hat with no prior knowledge whatsoever. Feel free to ignore if you wish!

I'm watching the Deportivo vs Real Madrid match on Sky Sports, and according to the commentators... Deportivo striker, Florin Andone, has been linked with a move to Burnley for around 15 million euros.

Given that Burnley are closing in on Chris Wood for a similar fee, this could leave the door open. He's up against Sergio Ramos, probably the best CB in the world, and he looks a real handful. He seems very quick, strong and got 12 goals in la liga last year. He looks like exactly the kind of player we need and given the money we have already spent this summer, the price tag doesn't seem too unrealistic?

Rated 77 on FIFA... and having done a quick Google search for his girlfriend I'm sure this transfer would receive full NSC approval.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Can we sign him please?

Yes... another random name to throw into the hat with no prior knowledge whatsoever. Feel free to ignore if you wish!

I'm watching the Deportivo vs Real Madrid match on Sky Sports, and according to the commentators... Deportivo striker, Florin Andone, has been linked with a move to Burnley for around 15 million euros.

Given that Burnley are closing in on Chris Wood for a similar fee, this could leave the door open. He's up against Sergio Ramos, probably the best CB in the world, and he looks a real handful. He seems very quick, strong and got 12 goals in la liga last year. He looks like exactly the kind of player we need and given the money we have already spent this summer, the price tag doesn't seem too unrealistic?

Rated 77 on FIFA... and having done a quick Google search for his girlfriend I'm sure this transfer would receive full NSC approval.

Think he was mentioned on another striker thread recently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here