Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has he actually done much this season?
All the reports I’ve seen suggests he’s not been up to it?
His head has clearly been in Brighton since he was refused his transfer to us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Has he actually done much this season?
All the reports I’ve seen suggests he’s not been up to it?
If Deportivo are willing to sell early on then it could easily happen. They bought Perez to replace him, not really his fault. We still need a player of his type and as we were interested so recently I don't see why we wouldn't be now. Something better might crop up mind you

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unused sub today.

Is he shite, has he signed, both or neither.

Stay tuned for a full round up of the 70 minute club this time tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unfortunately for Tomer Andone's third goal of the season, a consolation goal in a 1-3 home dry-humping, would appear to be a near copy of the one Hemed missed, yesterday.
What a difference the width of a post can make:-

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Bet Naylor is rubbing his hands at the prospect of potentially having such pun orientated headlines as "Andone and dusted" accompany his writing.

I so hope we get to read that headline on the back page of the Argus in the next week or so. Florin Andone, want must have!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I so hope we get to read that headline on the back page of the Argus in the next week or so. Florin Andone, want must have!

He has only started 6 games this season.
The last one back in October.
DlaC are third from bottom of La Liga.

Would you be so excited about signing a squad player from Bournemouth?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Callum Wilson or Benik Afobe.....yes please!!

Thank you for sending my reply for me. That would have been my response too!

Moreover there could be many reasons why he hasn't started regularly and/or scored many goals for Deportivo this season, one being that he put in a transfer request last season to force though a transfer to us, only to be denied his dream move at the last minute. His heart may not be in it there now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Callum Wilson or Benik Afobe.....yes please!!

Moreover there could be many reasons why he hasn't started regularly and/or scored many goals for Deportivo this season, one being that he put in a transfer request last season to force though a transfer to us, only to be denied his dream move at the last minute. His heart may not be in it there now.

You won't be surprised to know I got rather titsy when I realised they were the options. :lol:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
A bloke I know who is a mad Depor fan, says Andone is EXACTLY what we need. Hard-working, robust centre-forward who gives his all for the team. He reckons they haven't been playing him because they want to protect him ahead of moving him out in January.

All fingers are crossed for this

BHA007

Jan 13, 2013
http://www.gsp.ro/international/stranieri/oferta-din-premier-league-pentru-florin-andone-529050.html

The first bid for the 24-year-old striker came from the Premier League at Brighton & Hove Albion, a 12-point team with 21 points, the Spanish media reported.
Iberian journalists from El Gol Digital write that Andone can leave Deportivo in exchange for 10 million euros.
The relationship between Andone and Deportivo became tense when the player struggled with a teammate. From that point on, the tip entered the disgrace of leadership.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

......... somethiing like Virgil van Dijk

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Can’t help thinking from looking at his stats he’s a Hemed clone - “hardworking” seems to be the buzzword, he’s the same height 6’0” and has a fairly average goal scoring record at club level and 1 goal in 21 for Romania. He even looks a bit like Tomer!
Hopefully he’s an upgrade on Hemed seeing as we reportedly bid 20 mill euros in August?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
http://www.gsp.ro/international/stranieri/oferta-din-premier-league-pentru-florin-andone-529050.html

The first bid for the 24-year-old striker came from the Premier League at Brighton & Hove Albion, a 12-point team with 21 points, the Spanish media reported.
Iberian journalists from El Gol Digital write that Andone can leave Deportivo in exchange for 10 million euros.
The relationship between Andone and Deportivo became tense when the player struggled with a teammate. From that point on, the tip entered the disgrace of leadership.

10 million euros, get it done Brighton, you won't get better for as little as that in my opinion.

Sadly, I think DLC will hold out for more from a premier league cash cow that they will know are desperate for a striker, I hope it gets done though, we were willing to pay more in the summer and personally I think he is exactly the type we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here