Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
She used to be amazing. Looking a little haggard these days... pretty sure Tiger Woods wouldn't get involved now
d2dac793d9ce8a6eb80753ce93f5fcaa.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Shame Kate Abdo's gone to Fox Sports - She was my favourite on SSN on transfer deadline day. :love:

Kate-Abdo-Headshot_727x727-480x480.jpg

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Maybe it is an out for the club...We tried but couldn't get the medical done in time.....

Possibly. Can't really see why they'd bother though. Thousands on a waiting list for season tickets and every game selling out suggests it's not like people are going to stop going in disgust, and I can't imagine the club give a shit about a couple of hundred people moaning on NSC.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Possibly. Can't really see why they'd bother though. Thousands on a waiting list for season tickets and every game selling out suggests it's not like people are going to stop going in disgust, and I can't imagine the club give a shit about a couple of hundred people moaning on NSC.

And thousands of no-shows won't affect cash flow, should a Boro season take shape, due to almost all income from consumers guaranteed on season tickets.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Florin andone?

Depor have no money and so I'd be very surprised if they could afford both Lucas and florin ......

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And thousands of no-shows won't affect cash flow, should a Boro season take shape, due to almost all income from consumers guaranteed on TV income.

Corrected for you...:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here