Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
We must have agreed a fee below the release clause which has ultimately shot ourselves in the foot. Seeing as we were then later in the window trying to chuck more money at Spurs it would appear this deal could have been forced through by us for a bit more cash.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We must have agreed a fee below the release clause which has ultimately shot ourselves in the foot. Seeing as we were then later in the window trying to chuck more money at Spurs it would appear this deal could have been forced through by us for a bit more cash.

Thread Florin Undone

Another £10m apparently !

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
No idea if it is the case but Spanish press reported he has a 30m Euro release clause. Even as the one striker I REALLY wanted us to sign that is too much. I am surprised it didn't go through if the reports of around £18m are accurate, especially given they manage to re-sign Perez. Gutted.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully we'll get this sorted in January. This looks like our number one target to me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got the late winner, Saturday:-

In other news, Raphael D assisted an 89th minute goal for FC Zurich, while Babacar has hardly featured this season, for Fiorentina.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Andone and Babacar in January would be great business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless the hierarchy have learned from this Summer and are prepared to do away with their financial rigidity, what appears to be great business is in fact going to be unlikely business.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Still think we need another central midfielder...we've kind of got away with it at the moment ..i know Kayal is 'fit' but he hasn't played any decent opposition since August and that was a friendly and he's unproven at this level (ye i know he's an international)...and gawd knows how long Sidders is it out for....i dread Stephens or Propper picking up a knock

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is not a round up of the 70 Minute Club, primarily because none of them have played yet!

But I couldn't resist jumping the gun as Andone came on after 63 minutes, DlaC lost 2-0, and he appeared to have no impact on the game.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
How so?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Partly because of what happened on deadline day and also he's now a peripheral player at Deportivo now that they have Lucas Perez. Hopefully the fee would also now also be more realistic.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Partly because of what happened on deadline day and also he's now a peripheral player at Deportivo now that they have Lucas Perez. Hopefully the fee would also now also be more realistic.
Very true, I just wondered if anything more concrete had happened like rumours of an agreement etc. The reason the move didn't happen in the end was because Deportivo didn't sign another player (Perez had already signed earlier in the day) so presumably they would still want another player in before letting him go?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Has he actually done much this season?
All the reports I’ve seen suggests he’s not been up to it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here