Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
And fail again.....

Perhaps not.

I think it could be a buyer’s market this time round.

There are probably about a dozen Strikers on our A-List. The agents & clubs can wait till the 31st or they can make some good money and give their player number 1 status at a mid-table Premier League team. We only have room for one (although I think we’ll grab a cheeky loan too) permanent striker transfer. If the agents & clubs wait, we could fill our shopping basket (like Everton with Cenk) and they’d be left with offers from the likes of Derby, Massive & Boro.

Each new player rumour could strengthen our hand potentially with agents feeling the pressure to do a deal before all Premier League Striker berths are taken.

Will there be news halftime Monday night I wonder?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
It means that, unlike before, they see no future for him at the club. And his form since the move fell through on deadline day will also have harmed his value, form that possibly suggests he is no longer playing to his full potential because he badly wants to move.
Still think we’ll get him for 10mill? This is exactly what I said will happen they’re gonna play hardball - once we offered the sort of money we did in August they were never gonna let him go on the cheap in January!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I have a feeling we will move on, Depo are being difficult, Spanish clubs look at premier league clubs as a cash cow there to be milked, i dont blame them holding out for more money, but Andone will not be the only striker on our list.

Its a shame really as the lad clearly wants to come to Brighton, his stats for this season shouldnt be given to much notice as he doesn't want to be there, as has been said before, hes fallen out with team-mates and management and most of his appearances have been from the bench.

Personally, as has been said above, i think he is exactly the type of player we want, i see him as a younger, faster, better Tomer Hemed. No disrespect intended to Tomer as he always gives his all.

I hope im wrong and he is in our squad for the West Brom game but i think if this one happens it wont be until the last few days of the window.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Just had a look at his career, doesn't appear to have played too much, although scored against Real Madrid. He also has a 30m euro release clause in his contract. 'Too much too young', no not the Specials, Florine Andonne.

Never mind, we could end up with Lewis Grabban, he's not wanted at Bournemouth.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Just had a look at his career, doesn't appear to have played too much, although scored against Real Madrid. He also has a 30m euro release clause in his contract. 'Too much too young', no not the Specials, Florine Andonne.

Never mind, we could end up with Lewis Grabban, he's not wanted at Bournemouth.

.....Now would Grabban score more goals for us than some being mentioned.......!??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He's had a couple of tough chances in the last 7 or 8 minutes. Has the look of a striker who is exasperated and desperate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's had a couple of tough chances in the last 7 or 8 minutes. Has the look of a striker who is exasperated and desperate.

If only he were desperate and exasperated, he'd fit right in!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
54 mins - commentator: "Florin Andone -I think it's fair to say - has had a fairly ineffective game."

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
He has the stature of Tomer but appears to have a bit more (but nowhere near searing) pace. Unfortunately, he is not doing much at all as an isolated front man - and let's face it - that's what he'd be doing a lot of the time playing for us. Mind you, he's not played that much so he can't be that sharp.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He has the stature of Tomer but appears to have a bit more (but nowhere near searing) pace. Unfortunately, he is not doing much at all as an isolated front man - and let's face it - that's what he'd be doing a lot of the time playing for us. Mind you, he's not played that much so he can't be that sharp.

.....or bothered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll hazard a guess he's not had the service he would have got had he been playing v Bournemouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here