Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Bet none of them has anywhere near as weak a frontline as we do though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think they said on the bbc transfer window programme that Wolves have just 1 striker on their books and Newcastle have still basically only got their Championship squad as they failed to strengthen due to being unable to sell first (waiting on other deals first before they could act themselves)

Sanchez and Courtinho didn't move and so on...

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Were we? I don't know that you're wrong, but I don't remember being promised anything.

That's kind of how I feel - but as I wait in line for the noose, I'm hearing whispers that there's a stay of execution.

At the fans forum it was said that we would build a squad capable of staying up. In my humble opinion unless we sign a quality striker tonight then that has not been achieved. Hopefully all this bedwetting from many of us (myself included) is just premature and we pull the iron out of the fire.

BTW, just a side note. Without having a love in thank you for being able to disagree with an opinion without feeling the need to call someone a ****. A trait rarely seen on the Internet these dayz

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
After tonight, I can only imagine the vitriol you'd be posting if Ryan got injured, maenpaa dropped a clanger and Sanchez was our only other option

Vitriol really? All I am saying is I would not have given much help notice to another keeper until a striker was signed. If both first team keepers were injured (unlikely in their position would an emergency loan not be possible? Do they still do those?)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sheena, I did confirm late paper process 6 minutes before Naylors tweet, give me a slice of credit, at least.

Think your iPhone autocorrect is broken :thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Even if we signed a player like McCormack or another player further down the pecking order it would certainly help. We are going to be in trouble if we are relying on Murray and Hemed. It's a shame as we are solid all over the rest of the field, but toothless upfront. I'm not having a go at the board but it's bloody frustrating!

Overweight, past it and lazy. Would probably still cost £15m in today's market. That's before wages of course

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It came from the official Twitter account for the club (i.e. @OFFICIALBHAFC). It has now of course been removed.
came from a fake account, the i in official was actually a lower case L

tweet is actually still up if you click the link

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Vitriol really? All I am saying is I would not have given much help notice to another keeper until a striker was signed. If both first team keepers were injured (unlikely in their position would an emergency loan not be possible? Do they still do those?)

Dont think emergency keeper loans are available in the prem hence wanting 3 in the first team squad

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here