Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm pretty sure no-one can officially sign from abroad until the continental window opens at the start of June?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Actually Pritchard denied he ever went near the M25 on that fateful day. And had decided to sign for Norwich before he even left home.
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...d-apologises-to-brighton-after-norwich-u-turn

"It was a difficult choice. There was interest from both parties. For me it was purely a football decision, and getting to the Premier League, and I'm just here now and can't wait to get started. I think it's the best option for me."

snigger

Pritchard said: "My time at Tottenham was great. I'd been there since I was a kid. But now it's time for me to get on with my career and kick on with a big club, cement a place, and get to the Premier League.
...............with Huddersfield

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
That'd be nice. Can't help but think the delay means bad news......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

https://www.telekomsport.ro/au-vrut...ansfer-spectaculos-in-premier-league-18126730
They wanted to give 12 million, but now I'm discounting it! Florin Andone, close to a spectacular transfer in the Premier League
They wanted to give 12 million, but now I'm discounting it! Florin Andone, close to a spectacular transfer in the Premier League
Stranieri
today, 18:43
Florin Andone relegated to Deportivo in the second league in Spain, but the Romanian striker will not continue in La Coruna's shirt. The footballer is very close to a transfer to the Premier League.

In the winter, Deportivo received an offer of 12 million euros for Florin Andone. Spain's club has requested 20 million euros, and now the transfer will be only six million euros.

Florin Andone is insistently inspired by Brighton, and the first English league has major dealings with Deportivo and Andone in these days. The Romanian striker has given his consent and if the bands will understand the final transfer price, then Andone will evolve in the summer in England.

4 million is Andone's market share

€ 4.7 million paid Deportivo for Andone

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He has obviously agreed a deal but he wont be (can't be) officially registered until June 6.

Fair enough, but as it hasn't stopped him doing this

_101685593_dd0oxlbu0aay2f0.jpg

then I imagine that the european transfer window isn't what is holding up the Andone signing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Might be to do with the lower release clause figure not kicking in until July, and Deportivo holding out for more cash to get it done now.

Of course, the earlier it is done the less wages they pay so let's hope they fold soon.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I've had to copy and paste these tweet because embedding is beyond me. From a guy called Stuart Levy, posed about two hours ago, and about Watford and us. The 'new chosen club' seemingly being us:

*Allegedly*...a signing by a PL club will be announced this afternoon that came down to his new chosen club and Watford. Romanian striker. We offered more money, player/agent was put off by the lack of management stability over the years.
3 replies . 0 retweets 0 likes

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I've had to copy and paste these tweet because embedding is beyond me. From a guy called Stuart Levy, posed about two hours ago, and about Watford and us. The 'new chosen club' seemingly being us:

*Allegedly*...a signing by a PL club will be announced this afternoon that came down to his new chosen club and Watford. Romanian striker. We offered more money, player/agent was put off by the lack of management stability over the years.

I think you just copy the tweet number 999924737663881217 and wrap it around tweet tags like [ ]

[tweet]999924737663881217[/tweet]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Click on the tweet, there will be a long number in the address bar.
Highlight that number and right click copy it.

Over here using [ instead of { {tweet}.
Copy the number.
Then still using [ instead of { {/tweet}

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here