Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 746

Thread: Florin andone?

  1. #701
    Captain Hindsight TSB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lansdowne Place, Hove
    Posts
    15,290


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1901 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No such luck it will be some one very obscure
    You reckon, do you, Mike?
    I'm not so sure that it will.
    Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
    Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #702
      Members sheebo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      17,316


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Jansen from Spurs?
      Quote Originally Posted by mejonaNO12 aka riskit View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Id be suprised but BEYOND delighted with that.

      Dont let his goal struggles last season fool you. He is a good player
      Just remember where you heard it first if it happens - especially after the 'itk' rubbish on this thread all night ;)

      Although I did spell the name wrong!
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

      Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
    • #703
      The voice of treason Guy Fawkes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      7,037


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bet none of them has anywhere near as weak a frontline as we do though


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Think they said on the bbc transfer window programme that Wolves have just 1 striker on their books and Newcastle have still basically only got their Championship squad as they failed to strengthen due to being unable to sell first (waiting on other deals first before they could act themselves)

      Sanchez and Courtinho didn't move and so on...
      Please support the campaign to overturn this questionable conviction
      Free The Winters Campaign
      Incompatible Browser | Facebook
    • #704
      Members sjamesb3466's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Leicester
      Posts
      2,921


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Were we? I don't know that you're wrong, but I don't remember being promised anything.

      That's kind of how I feel - but as I wait in line for the noose, I'm hearing whispers that there's a stay of execution.
      At the fans forum it was said that we would build a squad capable of staying up. In my humble opinion unless we sign a quality striker tonight then that has not been achieved. Hopefully all this bedwetting from many of us (myself included) is just premature and we pull the iron out of the fire.

      BTW, just a side note. Without having a love in thank you for being able to disagree with an opinion without feeling the need to call someone a ****. A trait rarely seen on the Internet these dayz
    • #705
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Prague, Czech Republic
      Posts
      11,150


      0 Not allowed!
      He has said he wanted to leave, so hopefully
      The guy that invented predictive text died today, his funfair will be next fryingpan.
    • #706
      Dangerous Idiot Justice's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Born In Shoreham
      Posts
      5,674


      0 Not allowed!
      Maybe we panicked and triggered his release clause £27m
      You make me
    • #707
      Captain Hindsight TSB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Lansdowne Place, Hove
      Posts
      15,290


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beefypigeon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It came from the official Twitter account for the club (i.e. @OFFICIALBHAFC). It has now of course been removed.
      No it didn't.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    • #708
      On the road... Driver8's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      North Wales
      Posts
      10,450


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beefypigeon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That was posted by the official twitter account, but has now been removed... Wish I got a screen grab but panicked!
      Official isnít in capitals on the official site.
    • #709

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beefypigeon View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It came from the official Twitter account for the club (i.e. @OFFICIALBHAFC). It has now of course been removed.
      That's a lie or you're not very good at twitter.
    • #710

      0 Not allowed!
      SSN say its Janssen from Tottenham

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy