Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 751

Thread: Florin andone?

  1. #631
    Members
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    wisborough green
    Posts
    2,023


    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel for them, I really do. They've been busting a gut all summer to recruit the right players. Tony and Winstanley too and it's just not worked out. Gutted for them.
    Gutted for the fans and players who bought into this not for them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #632
      Members sjamesb3466's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Leicester
      Posts
      3,055


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I feel for them, I really do. They've been busting a gut all summer to recruit the right players. Tony and Winstanley too and it's just not worked out. Gutted for them.
      Gutted for them? For doing a shit job at recruiting Premier League standard players all summer yet getting paid millions? Not CH's or TB's fault but if we don't get players in Barber and Winstanley have some explaining to do to the fans that spend thousands of pounds a year to watch us.
    • #633
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Valhalla
      Posts
      17,943


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Don Tmatter View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Could we loan him in?
      Only if we did it before the transfer window shut at 11pm.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Bruno, Bong, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince, LuaLua
    • #634
      Back From The Dead The Wookiee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      Worthing
      Posts
      12,152


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by seagullwedgee View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Still very possible on the 1am late paperwork procedure. But it will require TB to blink first and pay the €30m release.
      That's what I thought ! Only way we will get him is pay the release clause. Crazy money ! But maybe negotiations are still ongoing ? My guess is £20 million would get him !
    • #635

      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Wookiee View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That's what I thought ! Only way we will get him is pay the release clause. Crazy money ! But maybe negotiations are still ongoing ? My guess is £20 million would get him !
      I really wouldn't hold your breath...
    • #636
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      33,062


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sjamesb3466 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      if we don't get players in Barber and Winstanley have some explaining to do to the fans that spend thousands of pounds a year to watch us.
      I disagree. If it's possible to determine whose fault this is, they have some explaining to do to TB, not to us.

      We're not owed anything, the money we spend doesn't cover half of what our club has cost. I'm annoyed that the club seem to have messed up, but that doesn't mean they need to apologise or justify their mistakes to me.
      Last edited by Triggaaar; 31-08-2017 at 23:15.
      Checking the league table
    • #637
      Brighton Born & Bred symyjym's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      Brighton / Hove actually
      Posts
      10,827


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He is 5'6. We don't plan to play 1 up front for the majority of the time.
      Florin at 5'9 is still short so it's more about pace than him holding the ball up or winning headers. It depends on how we want to play at a particular stage of a game but our big men are Hemmed and Murray whether we get Florin or not.
    • #638
      Members Skaville's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Queens Park
      Posts
      8,051


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gutted for the fans and players who bought into this not for them


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm sure your investment is quite sizeable compared to Tony's. I bet he did this deliberately just to spite you
      I'm in the mood for ska
    • #639
      The voice of treason Guy Fawkes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      7,109


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sjamesb3466 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Gutted for them? For doing a shit job at recruiting Premier League standard players all summer yet getting paid millions? Not CH's or TB's fault but if we don't get players in Barber and Winstanley have some explaining to do to the fans that spend thousands of pounds a year to watch us.
      What a load of crap, we have seen evidence of who they have tried to bring in but it isn't like football manager poor any other computer game but real life where other clubs and / or the players involved can stop deals happening regardless of what the buying club try to do, how do you overcome that?

      There is often a reliance on other players moving on or the selling club signing a replacement first which allows several deals to go through
      Please support the campaign to overturn this questionable conviction
      Free The Winters Campaign
      Incompatible Browser | Facebook
    • #640
      The voice of treason Guy Fawkes's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Posts
      7,109


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I disagree. If it's possible to determine whose fault this is, they have some explaining to do to TB, not to us.

      We're not owed anything, the money we spend doesn't cover half of what our club has cost. I'm annoyed that the club seem to have messed up, but that doesn't mean they need to apologies or justify their mistakes to me.
      Good post
      Please support the campaign to overturn this questionable conviction
      Free The Winters Campaign
      Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •