Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
So, both Guardian and Standard saying Perez is going to Deportivo, and Naylor indicating that this 'potentially' could help us sign Andone.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wikipedia says he's signed for Sporting Lisbon today. Hmmm...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
which is like saying 'I have no idea'....#clutching at straws

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've got to be honest. This Forin Andone does look pretty crap based on what I've seen on Youtube.

It feels a bit like we're signing another Hemed if this rumour is true.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
So, both Guardian and Standard saying Perez is going to Deportivo, and Naylor indicating that this 'potentially' could help us sign Andone.

Another report suggests they might still hang on to Andone. Hope that's not true.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
This one currently appears to be the most likely then. He looks a similar player to Robbie Keane.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've got to be honest. This Forin Andone does look pretty crap based on what I've seen on Youtube.

It feels a bit like we're signing another Hemed if this rumour is true.

Watched him in the Euros last year. Thought he looked decent. Quick and lively.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Another report suggests they might still hang on to Andone. Hope that's not true.

Ignore that...it gets more confusing. Deportivo and Petez pairing also figures in this. I'm pulling out, keeping my sanity and will await to final news and determine if I rejoice or bedwet.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If the lad from Fiorentina has signed and Perez has gone to Deportivo then surely now is the time to call them back up and say "Guess what, we got the striker we wanted. But good news, we'll still take Andone off you for a mere £2million less than we offered you this morning"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
won't be enough. will need to go to 20.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Countdown to ... Andone

The Brighton raise the offer to 18 million and Deportivo shuffles its sale
Andone
Andone / Miguel Riopa (Getty Images)
FRAN HERMIDA A CORUÑA 31/08/2017 - 19:22 CET

Andone may be the big surprise of the market close. The English Brighton raises the offer for Florin Andone to 18 million euros, in a transaction by which the Romanian would significantly increase his listing. The Deportivo shuffles at this time the proposal of the Brighton, aware that the answer can not be delayed as for the Premier the term of signings expires this midnight.

To close the return of Lucas, something that is already only pending fringes, and to find a substitute of Rumanian are two premises necessary for the Dépor accedes to transfer to the Romanian international.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here