Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I am kind of confused. Andone would be the saviour, yet Tomer Hemed seems like league 1 standard striker at best (if you read the NSC).

Andone - best season in La Liga: 37 games (2.901 minutes), 12 goals
Hemed - best season in La Liga: 37 games (2.395 minutes), 11 goals

I am not saying that Andone is a bad player and yes, Brighton needs some striker signings, but I don't think any of the realistic names I have heard are too much better than Hemed. I actually don't like Hemed much but most of the people are so desperate for signings that they are a bit deluded.

One is 24 with time to improve, one is 30 and not going to get any better. I've always liked Hemed so it's not an anti hemed post but we've gone up a very big level and we need players who can do the same.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I reckon they will take an offer that allows them to make a sufficient bid for Perez, whatever that may be. They will need the wheels in motion on this deal before they go in for him as they are skint.

They use revenue from Andone to mitigate the cost of Perez. We use revenue from Hemed to mitigate the cost of Andone. And so it goes on.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He wears gloves with a short sleeved shirt :ohmy:

https://twitter.com/LaLigaSntndr/status/902915562174640128

[tweet]902915562174640128[/tweet]

Going back in with a higher bid in a few hours?

Why a few hours? Is Tony using the Tesco loan calculator to see if he can afford it?

We should just be barking numbers down the phone to them until they say yes!

£13m....no. £14m.... no £18m .....no £22m....si senior!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Why a few hours? Is Tony using the Tesco loan calculator to see if he can afford it?

I never really understand these low bids. I've always had in mind that talks go on in the background all the time that give clubs an idea how much they should offer to be in with a shout

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I never really understand these low bids. I've always had in mind that talks go on in the background all the time that give clubs an idea how much they should offer to be in with a shout

It's probably more like buying a second hand car , lots of time wasted teeth chilling and Tyre kicking

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Have you ever bartered? The seller starts far too high, the buyer starts too low.

I know we're running out of time.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have you ever bartered? The seller starts far too high, the buyer starts too low.

We have hours not days left to barter. We really need to get somebody over the line now and stop penny pinching

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

The time has passed for all that , we need to start kicking doors in and throwing wads of cash in chairmans faces

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here