Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 185865666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 746

Thread: Florin andone?

  1. #671

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by beefypigeon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Naylor just tweeted this: Could it be our man?

    BREAKING: Albion have applied for a signing extension and been agreed until 1pm. Believe it's a striker. #bhafc
    Can't wait that long. Off to bed
    It's not the size of the Cannon, it's the power of the shot.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #672
      Members sjamesb3466's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Leicester
      Posts
      2,921


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I want to believe
      Fingers bloody crossed!
    • #673

      0 Not allowed!
      Thanks for the feedback.
      seagull wedgee
    • #674
      Members sheebo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      17,314


      0 Not allowed!
      Jansen from Spurs?
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

      Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
    • #675

      0 Not allowed!
      Kettle on.
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world
    • #676
      Members Skaville's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Queens Park
      Posts
      8,029


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Arundel_Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not saying it was "a load of shite" - But do you think it's right we cannot sign a main striker over the course of 150+ days for the most glaringly obvious position in the squad that needs filling?
      Do you think it's easy to find a striker capable of scoring 10+ goals in the Premier League who wants to join the relegation favourites, who's club is willing to sell at the right price?
      I'm in the mood for ska
    • #677
      Members Marshy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
      Posts
      16,915


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Jansen from Spurs?
      Could be... would have to be a buy though....suspect it's still andone
      I have to give it to you Mr Hughton, you are a far better Manager than I ever thought.
    • #678
      luke wright pornomagboy's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Hollingbury Masiv
      Posts
      5,109


      0 Not allowed!
      all over Twitter now

      Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
      Posted by Il Duce - I like Gus Poyet, but I don't think he would be able to deal with things here. We need a lower league expert, someone who knows how to build a side that can progress us out of League One.
    • #679
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      32,029


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sjamesb3466 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I appreciate where you are coming from but at the end of the day the paying 'customers' were promised a squad that could compete in the Premier League.
      Were we? I don't know that you're wrong, but I don't remember being promised anything.

      No striker all transfer window is negligent not just unlucky
      That's kind of how I feel - but as I wait in line for the noose, I'm hearing whispers that there's a stay of execution.
      Mattress shopping
    • #680
      Members Green Cross Code Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Eastbourne
      Posts
      10,123


      0 Not allowed!
      Flipping heck. Was going to bed but cannot now!
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy