Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 746

Thread: Florin andone?

  1. #581
    Members
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    wisborough green
    Posts
    1,951


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Three weeks into the Premier League and we get drivel like this. Taken us as far as we can? We owe him EVERYTHING (and about 250m).
    Three weeks and three games no goals 4.5 months to get a striker in . Won't pay the going rate when every other club has . Worst front line in premier league history I think .someone is to blame buck stops at the top time will tell but the club have made there biggest ever mistake wish I was wrong


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #582

      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      the club have made there biggest ever mistake
      very good
      The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world
    • #583
      Members Skaville's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Queens Park
      Posts
      8,029


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Three weeks and three games no goals 4.5 months to get a striker in . Won't pay the going rate when every other club has . Worst front line in premier league history I think .someone is to blame buck stops at the top time will tell but the club have made there biggest ever mistake wish I was wrong


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      How much have we spent this summer?
      I'm in the mood for ska
    • #584

      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Three weeks and three games no goals 4.5 months to get a striker in . Won't pay the going rate when every other club has . Worst front line in premier league history I think .someone is to blame buck stops at the top time will tell but the club have made there biggest ever mistake wish I was wrong


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah you're right. This is way worse than that time the club sold our own ground.
    • #585
      luke wright pornomagboy's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Hollingbury Masiv
      Posts
      5,109


      0 Not allowed!
      maybe ross Barkley had a better offer from us

      Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
      Posted by Il Duce - I like Gus Poyet, but I don't think he would be able to deal with things here. We need a lower league expert, someone who knows how to build a side that can progress us out of League One.
    • #586

      0 Not allowed!
      This is going well then
    • #587
      ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Silent Bob's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Posts
      22,241


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SussexSeahawk View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yeah you're right. This is way worse than that time the club sold our own ground.
      not really a mistake tbf
      Never adds anything of interest.
    • #588
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      wisborough green
      Posts
      1,951


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Skaville View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      How much have we spent this summer?
      30 to 40 mill maybe not enough if u want to give yourself a chance especially as not one of them was a striker


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #589
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Crawley
      Posts
      2,928


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Three weeks and three games no goals 4.5 months to get a striker in . Won't pay the going rate when every other club has . Worst front line in premier league history I think .someone is to blame buck stops at the top time will tell but the club have made there biggest ever mistake wish I was wrong


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You have your wish, you are wrong.
      Posted by Kosh, 19/7/2016 - 14th - 11th this year, or I'll eat my big Ritchie Blackmore hat.
    • #590

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by doogie004 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Said it earlier say it again bloom is at top of tree it's him who's money it is and who has final say has to take the blame . Has he taken us as far as he can ?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You are correct. We are in the Premier League, the top league in the country, so he has taken us as far as he can.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy