Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 746

Thread: Florin andone?

  1. #311
    Members Green Cross Code Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Eastbourne
    Posts
    10,110


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got to be honest. This Forin Andone does look pretty crap based on what I've seen on Youtube.

    It feels a bit like we're signing another Hemed if this rumour is true.
    If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #312
      Captain Hindsight TSB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Lansdowne Place, Hove
      Posts
      15,274


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I've got to be honest. This Forin Andone does look pretty crap based on what I've seen on Youtube.

      It feels a bit like we're signing another Hemed if this rumour is true.
      Watched him in the Euros last year. Thought he looked decent. Quick and lively.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    • #313
      Registered loser Megazone's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      5,093


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Watch for yourself:

    • #314
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      1,200


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by twickers View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Another report suggests they might still hang on to Andone. Hope that's not true.
      Ignore that...it gets more confusing. Deportivo and Petez pairing also figures in this. I'm pulling out, keeping my sanity and will await to final news and determine if I rejoice or bedwet.
      Uncle Ben has died. No more Mr Rice Guy.
    • #315
      Members Green Cross Code Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Eastbourne
      Posts
      10,110


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Watch for yourself:


      I think the other clips I saw were better.
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......
    • #316
      Members Commander's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      London
      Posts
      10,260


      3 Not allowed!
      If the lad from Fiorentina has signed and Perez has gone to Deportivo then surely now is the time to call them back up and say "Guess what, we got the striker we wanted. But good news, we'll still take Andone off you for a mere £2million less than we offered you this morning"?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "I am repeatedly a fan of his braggish self-assurance. No point, that I can remember, has he ever been foolish or incorrect. All based on scientific, biblical fact. He's a vivid sermoniser whose halo sometimes burns those who dare to question."
    • #317
      Members WhingForPresident's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Berkshire
      Posts
      10,304


      0 Not allowed!
      http://cadenaser.com/emisora/2017/08...67194.amp.html

      €18 million bid made according to Fran Hermida of Radio Coruña...
      This is not Nick Rhodes.
    • #318
      Loyal2Family+Albion! SULLY COULDNT SHOOT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Izmir, Southern Turkey
      Posts
      10,727


      0 Not allowed!
      won't be enough. will need to go to 20.
      Hughton's army is on it's way!
      Hughton's army is here to stay!
      And I would rather be anywhere else but in its way!
      (Thank you Elvis... Costello, not Manu).
    • #319
      Members WhingForPresident's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Berkshire
      Posts
      10,304


      0 Not allowed!
      Countdown to ... Andone

      The Brighton raise the offer to 18 million and Deportivo shuffles its sale
      Andone
      Andone / Miguel Riopa (Getty Images)
      FRAN HERMIDA A CORUÑA 31/08/2017 - 19:22 CET

      Andone may be the big surprise of the market close. The English Brighton raises the offer for Florin Andone to 18 million euros, in a transaction by which the Romanian would significantly increase his listing. The Deportivo shuffles at this time the proposal of the Brighton, aware that the answer can not be delayed as for the Premier the term of signings expires this midnight.

      To close the return of Lucas, something that is already only pending fringes, and to find a substitute of Rumanian are two premises necessary for the Dépor accedes to transfer to the Romanian international.
      This is not Nick Rhodes.
    • #320
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      11,519


      0 Not allowed!
      Also on daily mail 18m bid

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy