Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Murray will be bench at best next season.

Well he kept Locadia, Hemed, Baldock and Ulloa on the bench this season nothing to suggest he won’t repeat that with Andone. Never underestimate Glenn proved everyone wrong this season and could again next season

mikebha1963

May 13, 2014
Well he kept Locadia, Hemed, Baldock and Ulloa on the bench this season nothing to suggest he won’t repeat that with Andone. Never underestimate Glenn proved everyone wrong this season and could again next season
I think there will b times next season where two of them will b played, so me thinks Murray will definitly b one of them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Hmmm... does not sound impressive.

Transfer Markef suggest a value of 3 6 million , a “ centre forward just 5ft. 9 inches tall , not a great score record.
He does indeed sound 2 bob , . But we shall see. It depends how he fits with the others.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

Transfer Markef suggest a value of 3 6 million , a “ centre forward just 5ft. 9 inches tall , not a great score record.
He does indeed sound 2 bob , . But we shall see. It depends how he fits with the others.

Yep he signed a few days ago and still hasn’t scored his first goal

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Almost identical to Glenn Murray but Andone's was all top flight for Cordoba and Deportivo. Murray's record is bolstered by lower league performances.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here