Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Drags ? Been less than a week !!
You sir clearly have no idea of the fast pace at which those of us In the transfer rumour business work.

A week to you mortals is a month in our lifetime, these WAG portfolios don't just get plucked from Google.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Indeed.

Too much internet babble, not enough ink on contract.

The longer it drags, the less likely it becomes.

Babble and definitely on the internet and not an Andone deal yet (sorry) but hardly dragging and so far 2 pretty kosher sources - originally Sky's La Liga correspondent on Friday
http://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11095/11377655/guillem-balague-twitter-qa-live "close to signing" (i'm guessing a Deportivo source)
and this morning; Albion/Argus journalist Briain Owen is the other source, presumably from horse's mouth, "interest has not cooled ...[Albion] keen to add Andone to their strikeforce"
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/16238341.Albion_keen_to_pull_off_Andone_deal/

Everything else (Daily Sport, a few spanish and romanian news sites and a zillion other twitter accounts) rewriting the above for clicks - thats the babble.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
According to this article in La Voz de Galicia, not only are we likely to be back in pretty promptly, but it's Hughton specifically who's keen on him. I have no idea how well informed a Galego regional is going to be about the goings-on inside English clubs, but it's clear that it's not just the British media who think this is happening.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Its fair to say that the media here and in Spain believe it will happen. I would assume that it will be completed reasonably soon and it will be very much a told you so moment for the Argus etc.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
From reports at the time, it seems he’d already agreed to join us, it was Deportivo that pulled the plug.

That means he’s seen our show reel and has probably been following us all season. Dare I say it, perhaps him and the stunning misses have already paid us a visit?

I think this will go through relatively quickly 🤞

It will certainly give Deportivo a kitty to pay their best players or strengthen with newer & lowlier signings!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From reports at the time, it seems he’d already agreed to join us, it was Deportivo that pulled the plug.

That means he’s seen our show reel and has probably been following us all season. Dare I say it, perhaps him and the stunning misses have already paid us a visit?

I think this will go through relatively quickly ��

It will certainly give Deportivo a kitty to pay their best players or strengthen with newer & lowlier signings!

I'd imagine the stunning misses would have encouraged him :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whose stunning Mrs ?

All of the stunning misses.

(although in fairness I can't remember too many, but hey there's no clever wordplay in the truth)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All of Murray's chances v Liverpool at home?

Being barely able to remember as far back as Liverpool away, lowlights of the season aren't really my strong point.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Being barely able to remember as far back as Liverpool away, lowlights of the season aren't really my strong point.

Murray really could (should?) have scored 4 that day. That's the odd thing about THAT game, we could have been 4-3 up at one point

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I think this will go through relatively quickly ��

Well I very much hope it does go through quickly, otherwise, as is the way with these things, other clubs could show their hand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here