Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona

3:45 seconds in
On, and on and on and on
And on and on and on and on
On and on and on and on

You get the rest

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Surely his song will just be his name to the tune of Seven Nation Army?

Ohhh Florin Andone!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
DeEBMNAX4AEPNeW.jpg

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
How can you possibly be stunned the club has moved so quickly on a player they have scouted for over a year, had multiple multi million pound offers rejected, for him then to become available at 'only' £5m

Barber would have been in a shite tonne of trouble if he stopped first to buy a flat screen TV, when the store opened:-

View attachment 97193

Maybe "stunned" was the wrong word. Perhaps surprised we got this done without it dragging on well into the window, and that we have landed our man without undue interference from other clubs also attracted by the price tag. I'm excited by this addition to the squad and am probably (over) optimistic about the rest of the window and our prospects for next season, but I take your point, Stat Brother. Loved the TV sale analogy, by the way!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wonder how much the worldwide viewing of Arsenal and Man U wins, in front of noisy full houses, plus (in the end) comfortable survival, have improved our ability to convince potential prospects we’re a decent option.........we may not have thought so but the neutral (and agents/players) would have still had us as likely relegation fodder during the Jan window. Looks very different now. Also, two full internationals signed already for what in PL terms are absolute peanuts means there’s plenty in the bank for a few more.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
How can you possibly be stunned the club has moved so quickly on a player they have scouted for over a year, had multiple multi million pound offers rejected
View attachment 97193

Except they were accepted. They actually had a fee agreed last summer and agreed personal terms. The transfer fell through due to his replacement not coming into Deportivo: Argentinian Guido Carrello’s proposed move from Monaco to Deportivo.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lets hope he has as big an impact as his fellow Eastern European, Genghis Khan. I know that he was Mongolian and Andone is Romanian.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just hope he's as on point as Vlad Țepeș.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Let’s hope he has as much impact as fellow East European Rasputin the mad monk although I know they played different positions.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
whatabout nikola tesla? he had a huge impact!
yesssss, i know, he was an austrian born, naturalised american, but still, just think!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here