Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Aren't we looking to improve?

Locadia is Murray's replacement. Andone looks like he's going to be a utility man who may be effective on the wings with the way we play. I really doubt CH has given up on Locadia already.

You didn't answer the question.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Aren't we looking to improve?

Locadia is Murray's replacement. Andone looks like he's going to be a utility man who may be effective on the wings with the way we play. I really doubt CH has given up on Locadia already.

I view Locadia as Baldock's advance replacement.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Yeah, Locadia is absolutely not, and never will be a lone striker. So the Andone one is strange as he is another false forward as opposed to a traditional target man. Assuming Locadia is seen as Baldocks replacement, and imagining someone like Andone is Hemeds replacement, then our absolute priority has to be finding someone to fill Murrays boots. He was outstanding last year and this is going to be very difficult, but you have to fear he won't have as good a season next as he did last and that is a huge concern. Unless, of course, CH dramatically changes the way we play.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Erh? You asked how many goalsMurray's scored this season?

More than Florin And on has scored this season.

I asked what his goals to game ratio in the PL is.

Murray 23/87.

Andone 23/79.

Both scored 12 in their best season. Andone has just turned 25. 6 million is clearly a good price.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The club will get the best fee for Tomer this summer, rather than in January, or next summer when he can walk away on a free.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here