Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She’s a very pretty girl when not pulling silly faces. And he’s a lovely looking lad when he’s not pulling silly faces. And the dog... well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I’m sure they love him/her.

The dog is called Bartolomeo, and has his own Instagram account...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Andone bites the dust...
Der der der der der
Andone bites the dust...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely someone can work out a song from the original Rappers Delight by the Sugar Hill Gang ?

His name is in the lyrics..........

And on and on and on

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is a great piece of business by the Club. I'm stunned that we've moved so quickly to get him on board. I know there will be those who are not convinced, but I really believe this is a quality signing for us, and my Albion mojo is now in overdrive! Well done to all concerned!:thumbsup:

I am guessing these are the benefits of being a Premier League club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am guessing these are the benefits of being a Premier League club

That has survived a season in the Premier League. We are a much more attractive proposition than we were a year ago imo.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That has survived a season in the Premier League. We are a much more attractive proposition than we were a year ago imo.
I think the Man U win helped a lot as well. Massive worldwide audience every time they play and would have put us on the map for a lot of people who had never heard of us. Great ground and a very loud crowd that night who thoroughly deserved a win. Would have turned heads.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whilst we are all delighted you have to question the stupidity of Deportivo over this.

I did, for about 2 secs...........

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is a great piece of business by the Club. I'm stunned that we've moved so quickly to get him on board. I know there will be those who are not convinced, but I really believe this is a quality signing for us, and my Albion mojo is now in overdrive! Well done to all concerned!:thumbsup:

How can you possibly be stunned the club has moved so quickly on a player they have scouted for over a year, had multiple multi million pound offers rejected, for him then to become available at 'only' £5m

Barber would have been in a shite tonne of trouble if he stopped first to buy a flat screen TV, when the store opened:-

5851739dca7f0c78048b5946-750-563.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think the Man U win helped a lot as well. Massive worldwide audience every time they play and would have put us on the map for a lot of people who had never heard of us. Great ground and a very loud crowd that night who thoroughly deserved a win. Would have turned heads.

Definitely. I had a lot of colleagues from Asia and the US contact me after the game saying this........possibly the night we slipped on to the radar.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Glad to see things being wrapped up nice and early this season - even if half the work was done last season. It will make for a less nervous early August (hopefully).

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He looks like he is not afraid to push the ball past a player and run, will add something different to Murray who is good at holding the ball up.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The players you get to sign when you are a Premier league club is unbelievable. Already excited for the new season and i haven't got over this one properly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reading Spanish journalists, there seems to be a consensus that this is an especially cheap deal. Some admiration for our recruiting prowess (Gross being mentioned).

Not a player expected to set the league alight (you don't at the prices most of the league can afford) but seen as a Murray upgrade. Player highly credited for work rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here