[Football] Palace 0 - 3 Chelsea

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Our 1st defeat in 6 and you lot are wetting your pants :tosser:

How did your last 6 results end up :whistle::D

It's got nothing to do with the result, but everything to do with how the world famous Palace fans continued to support their team.*

(* - or didn't support their team, as it happens, with most of them sodding off early. I particularly like this quote "I said to my son with about 7 mins left and with The Old Stand more than 50% per cent empty 'This is how it looked like for most of the last 35 years for the whole match' " from >>> http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=157471&page=1)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's got nothing to do with the result, but everything to do with how the world famous Palace fans continued to support their team.*

(* - or didn't support their team, as it happens, with most of them sodding off early. I particularly like this quote "I said to my son with about 7 mins left and with The Old Stand more than 50% per cent empty 'This is how it looked like for most of the last 35 years for the whole match' " from >>> http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=157471&page=1)

Lovely stuff.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes and it's good to see the Josh Harris tanking policy has got off to a good start.

Who will be the first player sold?

That thread is a veritable goldmine. More:

"Some of our fans are fantastic. Many thousands of other are frankly only interested as we are in the premier league. This is an irrefutable statement."

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well, well, well.

Plastic Palace.

Let's hope they don't melt when they next burn down their town.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
That thread is a veritable goldmine. More:

"Some of our fans are fantastic. Many thousands of other are frankly only interested as we are in the premier league. This is an irrefutable statement."

Amazing how many of them were sick/had head colds....sickly bunch the Palace.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm surprised the thousands of Chelsea fans present in the home stands didn't at least do the decent thing and stay to the final whistle to clap Hiddinkk's boys off. Still, once a plastic always a plastic I guess.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Another comment on their forum "why is it when we lose, about 10,000 of our so called fans just **** off and leave. I am beginning to think we only have 7,000 proper Palace fans. Some people need to man up a bit".

Classic.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

whats even more hilarious is another poster referring to the ''chelsea plastic fans'' ....................and he wasnt even at the game !!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Another comment on their forum "why is it when we lose, about 10,000 of our so called fans just **** off and leave. I am beginning to think we only have 7,000 proper Palace fans. Some people need to man up a bit".

Classic.
They would be the true Palace fans leaving, they would not be the tourists (Palace don't have plastics) who are left there looking at the historical slum (sorry ground) due to be demolished and rebuilt, sometime soon?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
about 10,000 of our so called fans just **** off and leave. I am beginning to think we only have 7,000 proper Palace fans.

Nothing wrong with having 7000 hardcore fans. What is the number of our hardcore fans?

It's just that most of these tosswank scumbag Palace ******** shit ****s think that they are the best in the world. Well you ain't. Your loyal Ultras and fanatics are are just the same as everyone else. And bugger off early when the going gets tough.

But you DID have 4 players out; sob sob boo hoo. There there and all that.

Is the Amex full on 80-85 mins when you're losing ? :nono: I suppose it's ok to leave early if you support lower league clubs:D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is the Amex full on 80-85 mins when you're losing ? :nono: I suppose it's ok to leave early if you support lower league clubs:D
The point is though that the Palace gimps on this board bang on and on about early leavers at the AMEX.

This thread just holds a mirror up to them so they can see their own plastic seats at Selhurst [emoji38]ol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You're right; it's not full. I'd estimate that as a many as 10K fans leave before the final whistle when it's obvious that we're going to lose. However, that still leaves more fans in the ground than Palace averaged during all their seasons in the 2nd division.

You're right; it's not full. I'd estimate that as a many as 10K fans leave before the final whistle when it's obvious that we're going to lose. However, that still leaves more fans in the ground than Palace averaged during all their seasons in the 2nd division.

You're the only 2nd tier club in a massive catchment area and offer season tickets with free train travel included, so no wonder you've got new 100's of Jcl's.
Where were you all before the Amex?
http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm

Look at Charlton's average these days where have they all gone?
Another few years in the championship and you're attendance will drop off aswell.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
You're the only 2nd tier club in a massive catchment area and season tickets with free trains included no wonder you've got new Jcl's where were you all before the Amex?
http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/england.htm
Look at Charlton's average these days where have they all gone? another few years in the championship and you'll drop off aswell.

Perhaps we should cheat and swindle our way to the Promised Land like you lot did.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You're the only 2nd tier club in a massive catchment area and offer season tickets with free train travel included, so no wonder you've got new 100's of Jcl's.

Cos you haven't got any JCL's have you? And you scumbags don't leave the game early do you? And you're the only club whose injuries have any affect. You are a bell end. Probably a nice guy. But a bell end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here