Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace 0 - 3 Chelsea

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Presumably you didn't leave early - well done you. Stretch your legs out a bit and make yourself comfortable in all that space as your reward.

Not me mate, I wasn't even there. I was away for the week but didn't miss much. We do empty out a bit when we are are near the end and especially when we are losing. I still genuinely prefer our atmosphere though.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Not me mate, I wasn't even there. I was away for the week but didn't miss much. We do empty out a bit when we are are near the end and especially when we are losing. I still genuinely prefer our atmosphere though.

Woah Woah clap Woah yeah red blue Woah

What an atmosphere...biggest myth in football

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You can always **** off you know

Why can't you take a leaf out of hillians book and be nice to visiting palace fans ? If he can do it any bugger can !

I think we should all take a look at what we write on a messageboard, sit back and decide if what you read really portrays yourself and how you wish to be perceived or even remembered once your gone.

Happy Wednesday everyone.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I think we should all take a look at what we write on a messageboard, sit back and decide if what you read really portrays yourself and how you wish to be perceived or even remembered once your gone.

Nice sentiments, hope you're not ill !!??

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

This is how I tend to remember you ,

"Why don't you have a day off here you gimp.

I'm sure one of your sister/aunties needs a seeing to.

Scum "

???

This is how I tend to remember you ,

"Why don't you have a day off here you gimp.

I'm sure one of your sister/aunties needs a seeing to.

Scum "

???

Yep, twattish really isn't it, especially when you consider I have some very good friends who support Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here