Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace 0 - 3 Chelsea

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
In 5 years time if you lot still only have attendance figures to crow about over us - I'll be a happy man.

I'm pretty sure there was certain game where the commentators couldn't believe the Brighton "fans" were leaving in droves before the end of such an important match ........ what game was that now .....?

Did you enjoy watching from your armchair?

Feb 14, 2010
In 5 years time if you lot still only have attendance figures to crow about over us - I'll be a happy man.

I'm pretty sure there was certain game where the commentators couldn't believe the Brighton "fans" were leaving in droves before the end of such an important match ........ what game was that now .....?

Well at least Brighton fans turn up to start with in the Championship unlike Plastic Palace. By the way, I understand your "Ultra" kiddies were formed by an ex spurs fans. Did he supply the drum or did you buy a spare one from club like Reading? Could you be any more poxy if you tried?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Who needs a theatre of dreams, when you have a crystal palace.

Why is it wrong to nickname Crystal Palace 'The Eagles'?
Because eagles have two decent wings.

XSE25

Dec 29, 2013
Well at least Brighton fans turn up to start with in the Championship unlike Plastic Palace. By the way, I understand your "Ultra" kiddies were formed by an ex spurs fans. Did he supply the drum or did you buy a spare one from club like Reading? Could you be any more poxy if you tried?

LOL
You are my favourite poser ....... I mean poster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here