Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your MOM tonight?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wish the sponsors had made Goldson MOTM tonight, it would certainly have given Hughton food for thought.

Bruno just ahead of Goldson. Murphy better than recent matches but Zamora the best attacker by far

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
And people said we couldnt accomodate Bridcutt in the way we play I thought Goldson played well.
We don't want bridcutt anyway and it's pointless mentioning him and also a defensive midfielder means a striker not playing and goals will not come.
4-4-2 with the right players is the way forward :)

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
We don't want bridcutt anyway and it's pointless mentioning him and also a defensive midfielder means a striker not playing and goals will not come.
4-4-2 with the right players is the way forward :)

I kind of agree...... But when 7 of the starting 11 are unavailable then we don't have the right players.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Andrew Crofts for me.

Gave an accomplished performance in front of the back four, and looking at his game last night, you wouldn't have thought he has played so few games recently, and had that long lay off due to injury.

Special mention to Connor Goldson too, who l thought was admirable on his full debut, and so unlucky to be credited with that own goal, after trying to scramble the ball off the line following Dunk's mistake.

Van La Parra worked tirelessly trying to make things happen, but all too often the end product was poor. With the MOM being chosen by a sponsor, their choice is often solely down to the person they most want to meet and be pictured with, in the bar after the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here