Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tech help please

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I keep getting a message pop up saying script error and have tried removing it via the method said on google but it doesnt stop it re-appearting. Any advice to over come this irritation would be gratefully accepted.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I keep getting a message pop up saying script error and have tried removing it via the method said on google but it doesnt stop it re-appearting. Any advice to over come this irritation would be gratefully accepted.
What device is this on BG? Without being clichéd, have you tried rebooting it (switching it off and on again)?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Any more details about this? Reference to which script? A file location mentioned in the error? Mention of which software?

It is a bit vague and like going to the Dr's and saying you're ill but not elaborating and still expecting the doctor to work out what is wrong with you.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Any more details about this? Reference to which script? A file location mentioned in the error? Mention of which software?

It is a bit vague and like going to the Dr's and saying you're ill but not elaborating and still expecting the doctor to work out what is wrong with you.

This the latest message

Script Errorfile:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/DriverPack%20Notifier/bin/Tools/run.hta

I am using windows 10 64 bit.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This the latest message

Script Errorfile:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/DriverPack%20Notifier/bin/Tools/run.hta

I am using windows 10 64 bit.

Not something I've come across before but you could always try uninstalling DriverPack. Or you could use Windows Explorer to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\DriverPack Notifier\bin\Tools\ and then delete the run.hta file.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is easier said than done tried uninstalljng via control panel, no joy, looked it up on google still no joy so have now restored lap top to re install Windows 10 so hopefully that wont be installed. So will reinstall printer etc and then set a restore point, which I failed to do previously. Hopefully that will solve the problem.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here