Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Hemed any good?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Was a quality header, not sure he did enough in the rest of the game for me, but if he scores a few more like that, keep him in the side

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I've not been a fan of his particularly and he missed a glorious chance on his left foot before his goal, but he took his goal excellently and his overall game was much more effective tonight.

He's got a lot to do to prove doubters wrong but more performances (not just the goal) like that and he'll get there. It's really in his hands.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Hemed's the sort of player who'll appear to do **** all but score a couple of goals if you play to his strengths. His strengths are finishing in the box from good crosses either on the floor or in the air.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
He had a decent game, yes poor finish in first half but pleased for him as a nice guy and you can tell he likes the club and wants to do well, so lets get behind him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He's not the greatest striker we've ever had at the Albion, but he's a long way off being the worst. As with every player in the team, if we can replace them with a better one, fine - but in the meantime Hemed is doing OK.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
One of the best headers scored at the AMEX.

Hemed could well be the new Bashley Barnes - only missed when he's gone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Credit where it's due, a well taken goal and a good performance tonight. Long may it continue

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is a great option to have and has a lovely touch. Finishing not great & pace lacking but gives us something different for sure...

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Hemed is crap. Baldock is crap. Manu might one day not be crap, but at the moment he most definitely is. Sorry, but that is the truth.

:angel:

If you're proved right and he comes good I'll be delighted But come on , hemed doesn't do anything game after game. Cog did alright for a brief spell. Have you forgotten that?

Do you feel delighted yet?

Last edited:

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
This is a great thread to dig up XD Think he's proved the doubters wrong. Our bargain bin buy done good!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
:angel:

Do you feel delighted yet?
Of course. He has turned it round and proved his doubters wrong . Not that he will care but he has proved me wrong . I guess it was confidence not ability so yep, i got that wrong .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here