Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prey silence - for Her Majesty The Queen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bless her and all the Royal Family

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have to say the Queen is a top top lady.

Spot on Christmas speech.

Has anyone else noticed how "Light conquering darkness" is being quoted by so many in power now.

And the phrase is very regularly used in the latest Star Wars film. No coincidence.

And as I type this Light overcoming darkness is the headline news on the BBC.

Interesting.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
I have to say the Queen is a top top lady.

Spot on Christmas speech.

Has anyone else noticed how "Light conquering darkness" is being quoted by so many in power now.

And the phrase is very regularly used in the latest Star Wars film. No coincidence.

And as I type this Light overcoming darkness is the headline news on the BBC.

Interesting.

I am now putting on my protective helmet made of aluminium ( shame it's a bit greasy with turkey fat though )

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No. Nothing against her personally but having an unelected billionaire in a crown sat in a 20 billion pound council house presuming to tell me how things are? You can shove that up yer bollocks. Not quite as irksome as trying to teach other territories about democracy by having an unelected prince shoot at them from a helicopter but annoying nonetheless.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
No. Nothing against her personally but having an unelected billionaire in a crown sat in a 20 billion pound council house presuming to tell me how things are? You can shove that up yer bollocks. Not quite as irksome as trying to teach other territories about democracy by having an unelected prince shoot at them from a helicopter but annoying nonetheless.

Prince harry for king! drum and bass christmas speech light show haha. Jokes aside, I do think it would be great if the royals downsized a bit in regards to their housing sitatuation..at least they would be showing that their glorified status is kind of ridiclous in the 20th century.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You must try to be silent when you are stalking prey.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here