Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Muslim plane anyone?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Apart from the fact that Muslims are killing more Muslims at the moment than anyone else...that is a cool find bro.

Keep going ..there must be more if you keep scouring the net.

I heard they eat their babies and drink their own urine too.....bloody savages.
Ah, that makes things like the recent Paris attacks a little bit less of an atrocity, not to worry, as long as they're killing more muslims than anyone else there isn't a problem :facepalm:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Apart from the fact that Muslims are killing more Muslims at the moment than anyone else...that is a cool find bro.

Keep going ..there must be more if you keep scouring the net.

I heard they eat their babies and drink their own urine too.....bloody savages.

think you are a bit confused chap

the vile jihadists rape babies but dont eat them

camel urine (not human urine) is popular in some areas

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Have flown with Royal Air Brunei and they are one of my favourite airlines around - not least for the prayer of safe flight before every journey

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Sounds good to me.. I can live with other people praying if they want to. At least one would not be bothered by drunken passengers wasted on cheap booze.
NB This anti Muslim attitude does not stop us happily accepting massive investment in Football from Etihad & Emirates Airlines does it?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Sounds good to me.. I can live with other people praying if they want to. At least one would not be bothered by drunken passengers wasted on cheap booze.
NB This anti Muslim attitude does not stop us happily accepting massive investment in Football from Etihad & Emirates Airlines does it?

I suppose i have been lucky, i have never been bothered by " drunken passengers wasted on cheap booze.". I like to have a drink on the plane, starts and ends the holiday off.
Is there any need to pray on a plane, well if there is then i am glad that i have not traveled on that airline, nor have i any intention on doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here