Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to those who stayed and clapped the team off.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Which many did and many didn't. So what? It is the prerogative of those that pay their hard earned to decide how they spend the last few minutes of a football match. These threads are like a 'look at me' type shit. I couldn't give a crap who stayed and who left, it isn't important. I don't come home and cry over it, I don't have sleepless nights because people left on 83. When will these people get over themselves regarding other people's lives and plans for the day/night. Give it a f**king rest!

For someone who doesn't give a shit that's quite a rant!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Whenever a team or athlete achieves something special it is fitting that it is recognised, celebrated and applauded. Looking back on this week I'm sure "little old" Whitehawk and their fans will feel very proud despite defeat and rightly so. They deserve all the accolades they get as do Brighton's class of 15/16 regardless of whether we go up or not what we have achieved as a club and a community this season has been amazing. I think the OP was just saying that it was a shame that more people couldn't stay to the very end to give our players the standing ovation they deserved.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Maybe all the early leavers had been singing Should I stay or Should I go...If I go there will be trouble and If I stay there will be double.

I blame the Clash

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
OP was just saying that it was a shame that more people couldn't stay to the very end to give our players the standing ovation they deserved.

For being well and truly beaten...?? What would they have deserved if they`d won three nil then..??

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think Sussex nomads anger is because he feels guilty about leaving early!

Yep leaving at 5pm definitely puts me in that bracket. For the record I think you posted to get a quote notification because you probably never had one.

For the record, again, realise, I dislike 'look at me' people, they need to grow up a little.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Yep leaving at 5pm definitely puts me in that bracket. For the record I think you posted to get a quote notification because you probably never had one.

For the record, again, realise, I dislike 'look at me' people, they need to grow up a little.

what the ...where you doing till 5pm ???

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I think it means a lot to some players, Bruno, Calde, Greer and one or two others by the look of it. Means a lot to me when they clap us back.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You are complaining about others airing their opinions. This smacks of hypocrisy.

Please, please, quote me where I have told people they can't have their opinions. If you don't quote me I'll assume you cannot.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
No for going 20+ games beaten of course, not because we ran out of steam at the same time as running into a very inform team. We were well beaten today but the boys have done us proud so far this season and deserved to be clapped off by as many people as possible IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here