Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to those who stayed and clapped the team off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
very funny. do you celerbrate or clap when we score is that going over board to.At the end of the day the team have done something your unlikly to see for a long long time if ever surely deserves a send off and a bit of support.

I wave my half and half flags and everything.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No sadly not, put a word in for me.
uploadfromtaptalk1450719130440.gif

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Couldn't agree more. It's not a case of 'better fans' as such - it's more a case of most fans WANTING others to show their commitment to the cause and their #together colours. This thread was never meant to be a 'better fans' than you thread. But one poster seems to have turned it into that as a sign of their guilt & frustrations. Let's show our appreciation together. Yes people are entitled to do as they wish, but I for one, would like all fans to stay to the end. And I'm sure CH and the team agree with me...

Can't respond for others but i stayed, clapped and then had a very nice beer afterwards. Happy days. Just dislike the preaching. :)

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
The other side of Guildford at the moment, which in itself is about an hour and a quarter away, but I car share with 3 others who don't live so close, 2 of whom don't drive, so it always ends up taking about 2 hours each way (if we leave on time).

Get a motorbike : ) I'm in Stoneleigh (Cheam), back in time for 606!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here