Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we were to be promoted would you prefer Palace etc to retain their premiership status

albionite

May 20, 2009
I'd want to play them; what's them point of a rivalry otherwise?

Coincidentally, I came across this thread from the Palace forum below when I googled 'Amex stadium depreciation' only yesterday (to try and get an estimate of how much of our £10m loss would've been exempt from FFP). Not quite sure how/why it came up as a result on the first page, but it's an interesting insight into their view and fear of us:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=155604&page=1

I knew I shouldn't of opened that

Even more deluded bellends than on the bbs
http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=157109&page=10

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Why are you discussing Palace getting relegated as if it's a possibility? We're more likely to win the league.

If you think we'll go down, you can 250/1 at Skybet :)

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
image.jpeg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seriously couldn't care either way.

All I can really focus on is whether we can get promoted, and the next big task of staying up.

Whatever happens to the Palace House of Cards can be left to fate and will take care of itself.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Thanks for posting that - truly hilarious. My favourite bit is the "rich history", although "storied legacy" is pretty good too. Palace have always been a source of endless mirth and I guess the gift just keeps on giving. Brilliant. This is all going to go so wrong ...

Last edited:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
New investors Joshua Harris and David Blitzer are drawn to Palaces Rich History FFS!

How can a club with two Administrations under its belt, with a trail of unpaid debts, possibly be regarded as having a Rich History?
It would have been considerably more accurate to have stated they had been drawn to the Clubs previous monetary infractions. So short memories.....the Nigels.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Couldn't give a coach driver's accident one way or the other. What Palace do is all about them; I'm only concerned with us.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
New investors Joshua Harris and David Blitzer are drawn to Palaces Rich History FFS!

How can a club with two Administrations under its belt, with a trail of unpaid debts, possibly be regarded as having a Rich History?
It would have been considerably more accurate to have stated they had been drawn to the Clubs previous monetary infractions. So short memories.....the Nigels.

If my club's most famous result was a 9-0 defeat I think I might keep quiet about the rich history ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here