Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put aside the disappointment of tonight

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Of course, it's very disappointing to let another lead slip away from home, but another very tough away game which I'm sure most would have taken a point from at the start given the new manager effect. Injuries and suspensions stacking up, if we can pick up 4 points from the next two games we can strengthen in January and positives sounds on the injury front with Baldock, LuaLua and Bong all hopeful to be back in January. Still unbeaten, up the albion :albion2:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Post-match on this point Olly said something to the effect of "if this is your blip you're doing all right". Still deeply frustrating to draw from winning positions quite consistently.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Of course, it's very disappointing to let another lead slip away from home, but another very tough away game which I'm sure most would have taken a point from at the start given the new manager effect. Injuries and suspensions stacking up, if we can pick up 4 points from the next two games we can strengthen in January and positives sounds on the injury front with Baldock, LuaLua and Bong all hopeful to be back in January. Still unbeaten, up the albion :albion2:

Feels like a loss....come Saturday lunchtime I probably have got over it

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The 4 points we easily could have had in these two hard away games would have been very welcome, but let's move on and win on Saturday

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Yes, lets not get into meltdown over this. Very frustrating of course, but there is still much to be positive about.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Post-match on this point Olly said something to the effect of "if this is your blip you're doing all right". Still deeply frustrating to draw from winning positions quite consistently.

May turn out to be a good point, despite the two goal lead.
JFH looks like he is going to improve them.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking

Thanks. I needed that. A dab of reason. Deep breath and on we go...

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
It has been a great season, but so frustrating we should have won on Saturday and definitely 2 points dropped today. We could have been 8 points clear of 3rd. I think it will go down to the wire, but I can't see us going up automatically.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I would have taken a point but our mistakes and lack of ability to close out a game should be VERY concerning especially if we are serious about going up automatically. We aren't winning enough and in December alone, our sloppy start at Charlton could have been a loss or draw and only because of their fragility we came back. Thrown away leads in last 5mins or so against Derby & QPR.

Maybe we don't have enough depth or competition for places, but I've said for a while this unbeaten thing is a bit of a fraud when there are teams with stronger form than us.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Not many teams will win at QPR but just so disappointing to throw away two potential wins with late goals. Would we have taken two draws before the games and still be unbeaten, yes, we probably would have.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Felt like the football gods conspired against us tonight. Against most sides think we would have seen the game out at 2-0, unfortunately we had to face Austin on his first game back to full fitness, best striker in the league easily, and at 2-1 Dunk lost his head. Lets not throw our toys out of the pram, 2 points is a respectable tally from these two games, our home form is key. We have some much easier away games coming up.

el punal

It has been a great season, but so frustrating we should have won on Saturday and definitely 2 points dropped today. We could have been 8 points clear of 3rd. I think it will go down to the wire, but I can't see us going up automatically.

And we could quite easily have lost to Charlton, we didn't.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 points from 2 tough away games in a few days. Happy with that.

3 points against Boro would be fantastic.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
You could look at it that our first goal was fortunate given our push in the area and I did not see that we deserved to be ahead by 2 on the balance of play. Bruno was wrestling Austin so much it could well have been a penalty conceded. There were 10 minutes left when QPR equalised and they could have easily grabbed a winner.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
21 games unbeaten this season 21. We are absolutely rocking and the team has been a credit to the club. The whole set up is top notch now team Bloom Barber Hughton the whole squad the backroom staff and the tea lady. Anyone not happy and immensly proud of this in the fifth toughest league in the World needs a reality check IMO. It has rarely if ever been better than this for a BHAFC fan

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here