Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Put aside the disappointment of tonight

14 Not allowed!
    Of course, it's very disappointing to let another lead slip away from home, but another very tough away game which I'm sure most would have taken a point from at the start given the new manager effect. Injuries and suspensions stacking up, if we can pick up 4 points from the next two games we can strengthen in January and positives sounds on the injury front with Baldock, LuaLua and Bong all hopeful to be back in January. Still unbeaten, up the albion

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Post-match on this point Olly said something to the effect of "if this is your blip you're doing all right". Still deeply frustrating to draw from winning positions quite consistently.
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by stss30 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Of course, it's very disappointing to let another lead slip away from home, but another very tough away game which I'm sure most would have taken a point from at the start given the new manager effect. Injuries and suspensions stacking up, if we can pick up 4 points from the next two games we can strengthen in January and positives sounds on the injury front with Baldock, LuaLua and Bong all hopeful to be back in January. Still unbeaten, up the albion
      Feels like a loss....come Saturday lunchtime I probably have got over it
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      The 4 points we easily could have had in these two hard away games would have been very welcome, but let's move on and win on Saturday

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by stss30 View Post
      Yes, lets not get into meltdown over this. Very frustrating of course, but there is still much to be positive about.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 5ways View Post
      Post-match on this point Olly said something to the effect of "if this is your blip you're doing all right". Still deeply frustrating to draw from winning positions quite consistently.
      May turn out to be a good point, despite the two goal lead.
      JFH looks like he is going to improve them.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 5ways View Post
      Thanks. I needed that. A dab of reason. Deep breath and on we go...
      Mmm! Rhino.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      It has been a great season, but so frustrating we should have won on Saturday and definitely 2 points dropped today. We could have been 8 points clear of 3rd. I think it will go down to the wire, but I can't see us going up automatically.
      Every time I think that Gordon Smith will just raise that ball over Gary Bailey - He never does! If only #006600

3 Not allowed!
      Onwards and upwards, forget tonight and concentrating on STUFFING Boro on Saturday
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I would have taken a point but our mistakes and lack of ability to close out a game should be VERY concerning especially if we are serious about going up automatically. We aren't winning enough and in December alone, our sloppy start at Charlton could have been a loss or draw and only because of their fragility we came back. Thrown away leads in last 5mins or so against Derby & QPR.

Maybe we don't have enough depth or competition for places, but I've said for a while this unbeaten thing is a bit of a fraud when there are teams with stronger form than us.
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010