Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Troy Deeney

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He could be right at the moment, Solly's injury being an example of the bad luck starting to plague us. However, he'll be sooooooo wrong come January!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Our centre back cover is as good as anywhere. We have five long term injuries and still unbeaten. Yet another pundit being paid to offer a view when he does not understand the facts. Bloom will buy a few in jan.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We can't expect everyone to think we're going up. What anyone thinks is irrelevant anyway.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He's just a mindless thug who was recently in prison for kicking a defenceless person in the head so I wouldn't take too much notice of what he says.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I would sooner these comments keep coming. CH and his squad simply get on with it. Let's hope it stays just as is.

Yep - happy to hear these comments. No pressure on us - surprising everyone including our own fans. Let's just enjoy it. Still underdogs with everyone including the bookies - perfect :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yep - happy to hear these comments. No pressure on us - surprising everyone including our own fans. Let's just enjoy it. Still underdogs with everyone including the bookies - perfect :)

the commentator on the highlights seemed rather annoyed that we had scored first
keep it up mugs and see you in the premier next season

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Comments in the media this season remind me of when we were top of Div1 and had to 'keep up' with Southampton who were 10 points behind us.

It's good that twunts are saying stuff like that, long may we remain under the radar :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here