Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Would IPvanish and a NBC gold pass be enough to watch the majority of premier league games? (Sorry new to this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If youre going to do this then find an IPTV provider, you will not only get access to the Premier League 3pm and EFL games, you will have every UK and US channel, PPV and on demand stuff too. There are really good suppliers around, I pay £45 for 6 months and its perfect.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Thanks for your replies.

Apologies I omitted to say I would be using an iPad to watch, is there a Kodi or equivalent app to do this?

Thanks

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If youre going to do this then find an IPTV provider, you will not only get access to the Premier League 3pm and EFL games, you will have every UK and US channel, PPV and on demand stuff too. There are really good suppliers around, I pay £45 for 6 months and its perfect.

Would you mind PMing me with your IPTV provider? Thanks

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018

Are you able to DM details? Thanks

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I was using vstreams as my IPTv but they disappeared last week . Have trialled Helix which looks good . Any other recommendations? Need to get it sorted for the hammers game

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm having issues with neptune rising & the search function not working. Has anyone else had this? Or got a fix.

Everything else works fine, it's just when i search it just stops doing it & returns to the search screen.

Tia

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've got Kodi installed on my fire stick but the add-on Ive been using for sport has stopped working, any suggestions for a decent add on

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've got Kodi installed on my fire stick but the add-on Ive been using for sport has stopped working, any suggestions for a decent add on

Wow Kodi there's a blast from the past.

Try:-
Live Net TV.

You shouldn't need Kodi if your FS is 4k.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here