Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Do you meant easier than using a FireStick?

If so, which box would you recommend?

I have the original mxq box, about £22 on eBay. There is a box out now called the T95x(£34.99), it has 2gb ram and 16 gigabyte storage. The T95x is definitely an upgrade on the mxq, the chip and ram are better. If my mxq ever becomes obsolete then I will be upgrading to this box. The mxq only has 1gb of ram and kodi may(and I mean may) need more than that to run in future updates but until then the mxq is good enough for me.

I have bought a few from this seller, postage takes about a week but it's a good little box.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391561129382?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The firestick used to be good for kodi and still is, but Amazon are trying and have tried to stop kodi running on their stuff. They have released an update that stopped kodi being sideloaded but a workaround was found. One day there may not be a workaround.
Apple have all but stopped kodi running on their machines.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Been looking for the last 30 mins.. Can't find any

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I just signed up for a real debrid account and would recommend it . For those that don't know what it is you pay a fee . I'm now in new Zealand and paid $56 for a year so would imagine that's about £30. You basically get a lot more streams of better quality with no or less buffering and issues.

One thing though for the experts ive only been here for a couple months and the live streams for the albion games seem to be getting worse. Its bad enough missing the games actually being there but the streams messing about at silly times are doing my head in. Does anyone pay extra to get sports and stuff? real debrid doesn't cover live streams. Any ideas?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
This might be of interest to those wanting a build for kodi 17 krypton. Watch the video to see how to install and happy days.

You get all the sky and bt channels

https://youtu.be/XBpmjehu2eM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I just signed up for a real debrid account and would recommend it . For those that don't know what it is you pay a fee . I'm now in new Zealand and paid $56 for a year so would imagine that's about £30. You basically get a lot more streams of better quality with no or less buffering and issues.

One thing though for the experts ive only been here for a couple months and the live streams for the albion games seem to be getting worse. Its bad enough missing the games actually being there but the streams messing about at silly times are doing my head in. Does anyone pay extra to get sports and stuff? real debrid doesn't cover live streams. Any ideas?

It's only live streams that I usually have issues with. Generally the TV and Movies I watch are pretty good quality on the bog standard free streams.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Now using "ALLUC"
pisses over exodus and specto

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
About to buy an android box.. Any advice please??

I got an Amazon firestick from e bay, it was pre loaded with Kodi etc, best £57 I have ever spent! I got it 3 days after the Beatles film "Eight Days a Week" was released, I was watching it for free! can get just about any game that the cameras are at, it is very good :thumbsup:

Edit: I got 2 more from the same seller for my son and son in law for xmas, he gave me a bit of discount (both for £100) and they are both raving about the firestick.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Just installed Kodi onto my girlfriends fire stick... First thoughts are that the streams for football aren't the greatest, but seeing as I got it free, I can't complain... as for movies, watched a few and my god, it's just like a DVD, great quality and easy to install in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I got an Amazon firestick from e bay, it was pre loaded with Kodi etc, best £57 I have ever spent! I got it 3 days after the Beatles film "Eight Days a Week" was released, I was watching it for free! can get just about any game that the cameras are at, it is very good :thumbsup:

Edit: I got 2 more from the same seller for my son and son in law for xmas, he gave me a bit of discount (both for £100) and they are both raving about the firestick.

Imo you wasted your money there. Literally ten minutes of research and you would have paid less than half what you have paid. I bought a fire stick in the black Friday sale for £20, sideloaded kodi (easier than it sounds), and added a couple of add-ons that were recommended. I've since done three others for family members, less than £100 and the whole family are up and running. It's such an easy set up, I do wonder where the value comes from in buying pre loaded stuff, I see it as far riskier.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011

I use a site called Ruya Tv. You can pay for 1 month, 3 months or a year if I remember with discounts for the longer commitment. Basically for £20pm you get absolutely every channel you can think of (worldwide!) in full HD with no buffering. Just for fun I was watching the Italian and German versions of sky sports news. I got so tired of chasing decent sports streams that I thought **** it and tried it. They email you a username and password within the hour and off you go!

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Imo you wasted your money there. Literally ten minutes of research and you would have paid less than half what you have paid. I bought a fire stick in the black Friday sale for £20, sideloaded kodi (easier than it sounds), and added a couple of add-ons that were recommended. I've since done three others for family members, less than £100 and the whole family are up and running. It's such an easy set up, I do wonder where the value comes from in buying pre loaded stuff, I see it as far riskier.

I have 4 in my house, have done 2 for my parents, 2 for my brother and roughly 20 for friends. YouTube is all you need :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here