Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is anyone else having issues with Sportsdevil? I can't seem to get any streams whatsoever for the past week.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just tried mine.
Got cricket on OK

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Funnily enough my Phoenix Sports seems to have disappeared. I can still get most stuff with a bit of digging around, but I quite liked Phoenix.
What gives ?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Is anyone else having issues with Sportsdevil? I can't seem to get any streams whatsoever for the past week.

Not sure if it will help but (if you're not using it) try the unofficial Sportsdevil app (see instructios below) it looks the same and updates better I think

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-unofficial-sportsdevil-repo/

If still having prob's then use Castaway or Zem TV as back ups

Not got my Kodi in front of me to know if unofficial app working OK but I've never had prob's apart from the usual niggles

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Does anyone here use Wookie? Had it recommended as it installs quite a lot on Kodi in one go - meaning you don't have to keep looking for extra add-ons?

My mate here in Tenerife has it and swears by it, in fact he's given me a spare box of his that I use on a 2nd TV ... used it a couple of times and all fine. The interface is a bit different but he says as long as he updates Wookie every 4-6 weeks then everything on it works perfectly ... can't vouch for that though

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
My mate here in Tenerife has it and swears by it, in fact he's given me a spare box of his that I use on a 2nd TV ... used it a couple of times and all fine. The interface is a bit different but he says as long as he updates Wookie every 4-6 weeks then everything on it works perfectly ... can't vouch for that though

Thanks - i'll give it a try. Currently using fire stick - any other relatively cheap recommendations?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Thanks - i'll give it a try. Currently using fire stick - any other relatively cheap recommendations?

Don't know anything about Firestick I'm afraid but I assume it's the same .... [MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] is the expert, no doubt he'll pop up soon

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I use the paradox build. It has all the main addons and loads more. As it's a wizard it automatically updates addons for you. Every month or so they update it and get rid of rubbish ones and dead wood and replace with others.

GOBBLE seems like a very good one too.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I use the paradox build. It has all the main addons and loads more. As it's a wizard it automatically updates addons for you. Every month or so they update it and get rid of rubbish ones and dead wood and replace with others.

GOBBLE seems like a very good one too.
What is this on? Laptop, firestick set top box etc

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
I use a site called Ruya Tv. You can pay for 1 month, 3 months or a year if I remember with discounts for the longer commitment. Basically for £20pm you get absolutely every channel you can think of (worldwide!) in full HD with no buffering. Just for fun I was watching the Italian and German versions of sky sports news. I got so tired of chasing decent sports streams that I thought **** it and tried it. They email you a username and password within the hour and off you go!

cheers for that . is that basically a card sharing thing ?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
What is this on? Laptop, firestick set top box etc

Firestick but works on all devices I think. Even running it on my mobile phone.

Install it just like a normal add on.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Firestick but works on all devices I think. Even running it on my mobile phone.

Install it just like a normal add on.

Ok. I'll have a look. Use an Android TV box with zem, exodus, Halow & sports devil etc. Thanks

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Imo you wasted your money there. Literally ten minutes of research and you would have paid less than half what you have paid. I bought a fire stick in the black Friday sale for £20, sideloaded kodi (easier than it sounds), and added a couple of add-ons that were recommended. I've since done three others for family members, less than £100 and the whole family are up and running. It's such an easy set up, I do wonder where the value comes from in buying pre loaded stuff, I see it as far riskier.

I guess everything is easy if you know how.

I bought our fire stick (and the other 2) quite sometime prior to Black Friday, with what we all have and what i paid in total, we are all very happy.

But thank you for your opinion :thumbsup:

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
cheers for that . is that basically a card sharing thing ?

They do a build or if you prefer, just the add on. Would have thought it works on all kodi supported devices. I pay for one month and then if I fancy it I pay for another one using PayPal! I use the add on along with exodus in a firestick.

http://ruyaxl.com

Have a look if you fancy it

Here is the channel list so you see what you get, I do the 'full' one which is £20 for a month

http://ruyaxl.com/channel-list/

Nothing to do with me at all I have no idea where it comes from but I know that for £20 I'm well happy with it

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here