Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Is classic british comedy channel included in any of the exodus, phoenix, salts repositories or does it have to be installed as a separate addon?

You need the coldkeys repo. Instal it separately or I think it's included on the super repo if you have that

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Which add-on are people using for 1080P movies as I'm not finding any on Specto or UK Turks?

Is there better luck with Pheonix or Exodus? (Which I need to install...)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Exodus is usually the go-to for moody flicks.

Installed Exodus, and yes already there are some 1080P resolution films that weren't on Specto which seems to be predominantly 720 at the moment.

On SEO Michael it's got 1Channel as a top addon for 2016 - not I thing on it when I looked :shrug:. So anyway, got Exodus, Pheonix and Salts loaded on now so hopefully more 1080P content (I've got a new OLED telly see, so I've become a resolution nerd...).

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Can anyone help? This thing is doing my nut in.

I've had Kodi up and running on my laptop for a while and got used to it so I've bought a firestick to load Kodi on to but I can't get the ****ing thing to work.

I've got as far as downloading Es Explorer, adding the Kodi bookmark, getting to the Kodi download page but that's where I'm getting stuck.

I click on the ARM link, it doesn't do anything so scroll to more and go to "open in browser" as per instructions but it keeps trying to open it in Es Editor or Html viewer and I just see a page of script. It won't download anything. How do I get the blasted thing to download.

I've tried another route by using the firetvguru page as that has a zip file way to do it. I can download the zip file OK but as soon as I click on it Es Explorer kicks me out back to the homepage.

Any ideas? I'm getting the right hump here!

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011

I've had Kodi up and running on my laptop for a while and got used to it so I've bought a firestick to load Kodi on to but I can't get the ****ing thing to work.

I've got as far as downloading Es Explorer, adding the Kodi bookmark, getting to the Kodi download page but that's where I'm getting stuck.

I click on the ARM link, it doesn't do anything so scroll to more and go to "open in browser" as per instructions but it keeps trying to open it in Es Editor or Html viewer and I just see a page of script. It won't download anything. How do I get the blasted thing to download.

I've tried another route by using the firetvguru page as that has a zip file way to do it. I can download the zip file OK but as soon as I click on it Es Explorer kicks me out back to the homepage.

Watch this video on YouTube, instead of bookmarking Kodi it's an alternative way of doing it using something called fire starter and just as quick! Yes the arm link thing is a real pain but follow that video and you'll be fine!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWz5jtaw-iA&feature=youtu.be

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Watch this video on YouTube, instead of bookmarking Kodi it's an alternative way of doing it using something called fire starter and just as quick! Yes the arm link thing is a real pain but follow that video and you'll be fine!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OWz5jtaw-iA&feature=youtu.be

Cheers. Ive got it on now. What a ball ache! I ended up using spartanpixel website to get Kodi on and am having a go with the paradox build. Pretty good so far.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

There's buttons on the bottom allow you to zoom I believe then the arm button works

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
Is anyone experiencing issues with SALTS, specifically with scraper timeouts? Seems I'm having to click through a lot of links to find one that loads up.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Being a newbie to kodi / Pi.
I was bought a raspberry Pi yesterday as a present and want to use it as a stand alone unit next to tv for streaming.
I have loaded up Kodi and installed Pheonix which is all working. But to access it when booting up the Pi you need to manually enter kodi/systems/addons/pheonix to access this thus needing a keyboard and mouse each time you want to use it.
Is there a program /addon that will boot straight into phoenix when its powered up?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I was bought a raspberry Pi yesterday as a present and want to use it as a stand alone unit next to tv for streaming.
I have loaded up Kodi and installed Pheonix which is all working. But to access it when booting up the Pi you need to manually enter kodi/systems/addons/pheonix to access this thus needing a keyboard and mouse each time you want to use it.
Is there a program /addon that will boot straight into phoenix when its powered up?
Once you're in Phoenix you will still have to navigate to select the movie or show you want to watch. How will you do that without a mouse or keyboard?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Remote controls are your friend.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raspberry...059191?hash=item338608da37:g:BV0AAOxyTjNSpz7i

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here