Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Anyone having problems with some apps?
Phoenix, UK Turks, project cypher, and some others either don't work at all or are very slow and buffer constantly. On the other hand exodus and 123 movies play a 1080p movie with no issues.
Edited to add... Live Mix and sports Mix not working.
I have these all installed with repositories.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Anyone having problems with some apps?
Phoenix, UK Turks, project cypher, and some others either don't work at all or are very slow and buffer constantly. On the other hand exodus and 123 movies play a 1080p movie with no issues.
Edited to add... Live Mix and sports Mix not working.
I have these all installed with repositories.
The whole kodi thing is very hit and miss for me these days .
This week uk turks next week it'll be exodus or something .
But at the end of the day there all just illegal streams your viewing .

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm having problems too. Films and TV shows are perfect but live sports is a nightmare. Cant get anything to work on any add on. It's annoying. But the price you pay for trying to rob stuff for free!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The whole kodi thing is very hit and miss for me these days .
This week uk turks next week it'll be exodus or something .
But at the end of the day there all just illegal streams your viewing .

I appreciate that. I am able to view all football on zem tv with no problems, just that some of the really good apps seem to have problems. I wondered if it was the same for anyone else? Or is it my box and I need to uninstall and re install?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm having problems too. Films and TV shows are perfect but live sports is a nightmare. Cant get anything to work on any add on. It's annoying. But the price you pay for trying to rob stuff for free!

Yes even SD stuff is buffering and I've got 22mbps on the device. Wierd. At least I know it's not just me. Sportsdevil has gone downhill, sports mix isnt working and all I can get is on zemtv and some OK streams on NJM soccer but even they just switch off after 5 mins.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I use a firestick and run the Paradox build. To be fair it has been good. But everyone has cottoned on now. As someone else alluded to I don't think the servers the addon providers use can handle the extra usage. Hence the constant buffering.

I have had joy watching the streams that aren't English. The Croatian and Arabic streams have been consistent but you have to watch with the volume muted.

Doesn't help when all I want to do is watch the golf though!

I still use Acestream via footballol website on my laptop linked to my TV with an hdmi cable if needs must. I started using Kodi on a firestick to avoid doing it as I now have a 2 year old daughter with very inquisitive fingers that can't help but press buttons. Having the laptop on the TV unit and 2 year old fingers isn't a great combination! Especially with juice bottles and the occasional chocolate bar......

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have been having issues with live mix and others recently. I decided to put the beast build back on but that didn't help. Took ages to find the golf last night. Eventually found NBCSN as Sky Sports 4 either failed or constantly buffered.

I have 100mb fibre with virgin, so won't be the line. Maybe virgin are starting to block streams. Any one tried one of these vpn's advertised? I may try my work Vpn that is in San Diego as a test, don't really want to use it permanently though...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Streamtvbox is the answer for sports, I watched american college games saturday and NFL/Golf last night in perfect HD, no buffering. I paid £65 a year to sign up to theadd on and it have every game thats on tv anywhere.

You can get a 2 day trial for £4 so give it a go!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
NJM Soccer Add-on - Flash Sports is crystal clear tonight with no buffering if anyone is trying to find a decent stream.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Very dangerous I know but have been thinking about this Kodi but not sure how it works is it just plugged into the TV like a freeview box or similar. I use an HDMI cable to view BBC I player but bought one of those Chromecast stick things for screening but couldnt work it out.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I lost all my addons over the weekend and found out I needed to update the KODI to the latest version (16.1) to get them back.

Was a right pain in the ariss.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gave up on Sports Devil, that's been gubbins for a while now.

I've been finding pretty much all my sporting needs lately covered by Cosmix (via Phoenix Sports). There are several links on that which seem to have multiple streams that run very well. I'm not in front of it now, but from the top of my head, Live Events and the Zem TV ones give access to all manner of stable streams. Not necessarily in HD, but no buffering, which is no1 priority for me.

The trouble is, its meant I can watch the World Series, which means I've been staying up till circa 3am on the red. I had to book yesterday off work as holiday, as I was basically fecked. And game 6 is tonight...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
i thought when I bought the chromecast stick I had to just plug it in to the HDMI socket to get screens of BHA away games when available but it didnt work would it with Kodi?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
i thought when I bought the chromecast stick I had to just plug it in to the HDMI socket to get screens of BHA away games when available but it didnt work would it with Kodi?

Chromecast is for sharing your computer screen over the air. If you can get a stream of a game on your PC/Laptop then as long as you were on the same wireless network that it should have worked just fine.

Kodi is a media player and a totally different kettle of fish. You'd need a machine connected to your telly, this could be as simple as a amazon fire stick or a raspberry pi. You then need install Kodi and the various repos folk are discussing here. It's pretty straightforward to use once you have it setup but if you are using the free repos then they can be hit and miss and need some tinkering with from time to time. BHA streams are on there but they do take a bit of finding as obviously the majority of sports streams are showing more popular (prem) games. That is where this place comes in handy.

To be honest I very rarely use it for sport as it's too much a faff. PPV boxing is about the only exception. For BHA games I just follow the links posted on here for games streamed on the web. The quality is as good/bad as Kodi streams IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here