Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have just purchased a Fire Stick - please can I have some advice as to how to get the most out of it. How to install Kodi add ons etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have just purchased a Fire Stick - please can I have some advice as to how to get the most out of it. How to install Kodi add ons etc

Youtube is your friend.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Yes i'm fully aware that I can google things or look it up on you tube, but thought I would take the real life experience from somebody on here !

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm guessing we should be looking at this as 'handling stolen goods'. Would you buy a laptop from a dodgy geezer down the pub knowing that someone had lost the same?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ages ago I investigated remote VPN.

I downloaded Holla, cos it was free, and all was well.

But Holla appears in my Fire Stick apps, along with all the other stuff, BBC, Google, Youtube, Kodi, et al.
That means I can change the VPN on Kodi.

But as the Kodi addons like 'oh I don't know' Sportdevil don't appear in the apps section, I can't get Holla to change the VPN.

What am I doing wrong.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Ages ago I investigated remote VPN.

I downloaded Holla, cos it was free, and all was well.

But Holla appears in my Fire Stick apps, along with all the other stuff, BBC, Google, Youtube, Kodi, et al.
That means I can change the VPN on Kodi.

But as the Kodi addons like 'oh I don't know' Sportdevil don't appear in the apps section, I can't get Holla to change the VPN.

What am I doing wrong.

I'm confused by this / what you mean. Assuming you have holla on your firestick, once you turn it on, any internet traffic you use through the firestick should be vpn'd (you tube, kodi or whatever). So when you use kodi with a video add-on this should be being vpn'd too. I cant comment on holla or firestick, as use ip vanish & have a google (asus) tv box where kodi is a perfectly legal free app

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is there any reason why Exodus on Kodi, through my Firestick, seems to be the home of 'no stream found'.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Is there any reason why Exodus on Kodi, through my Firestick, seems to be the home of 'no stream found'.

Are you using vpn & whos your internet provider?

Friend was saying that was what he's getting as sky have blocked sone stream providers

I thought using vpn got around this

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Are you using vpn & whos your internet provider?

Friend was saying that was what he's getting as sky have blocked sone stream providers

I thought using vpn got around this

How can a vpn work with a firestick on a smart tv?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
How can a vpn work with a firestick on a smart tv?

? I dont know. I've not got a firestick. I assume you can download an app for a vpn provider like you can on play store / google tv play store etc.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Exodus stopped working for me, not sure why but whatever I tried I could not get it working again. I've added Covenant which is identical and works a treat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here