Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
That's it, was on previous page, thanks. Yes try it, you won't be disappointed, for sure

I've just had a look at that MCKTV but it's saying all the 'donations' have sold out? I've been using Ruya for some time but I think they have raised the prices so looking into alternatives.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've just had a look at that MCKTV but it's saying all the 'donations' have sold out? I've been using Ruya for some time but I think they have raised the prices so looking into alternatives.

The sign up page is not in the obvious place. If you PM me your email add I'll send you a link and instructions. It's £4pm but you can pay on a month by month basis. I've been using for about 2 months now and as reliable and good as watching on regular TV

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
There's an awful lot of "could" "might" "may" etc in that article. I wonder sometimes if they are sponsored by the rights holders.

When are one of the "journalists" who wrote these going to ask FACT about the ECJ Ruling:

On those grounds, the Court (Fourth Chamber) hereby rules:

Article 5 of Directive 2001/29/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 May 2001 on the harmonisation of certain aspects of copyright and related rights in the information society must be interpreted as meaning that the copies on the user’s computer screen and the copies in the internet ‘cache’ of that computer’s hard disk, made by an end-user in the course of viewing a website, satisfy the conditions that those copies must be temporary, that they must be transient or incidental in nature and that they must constitute an integral and essential part of a technological process, as well as the conditions laid down in Article 5(5) of that directive, and that they may therefore be made without the authorisation of the copyright holders.

Ruling here btw: http://curia.europa.eu/juris/docume...=EN&mode=req&dir=&occ=first&part=1&cid=399092

Another article here: http://www.digital-digest.com/news-63934-Watching-Pirated-Streams-Is-Legal-Rules-EU-Court.html

Obviously if the law has changed since then fair play. Would be nice for FACT to comment though.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I've had quite a few issues this past week with exodus. Previously it was my go to TV series and movies. This past week there has been way more buffering than normal and struggling to find sources. Anyone found the same?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I've had quite a few issues this past week with exodus. Previously it was my go to TV series and movies. This past week there has been way more buffering than normal and struggling to find sources. Anyone found the same?
It was fine for me last night. You get up to 1 minute finding the streams but that is normal and you can stop that.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just done the new update and i like it (also found Exodus again after it disappeared)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do I need to do a 'cache clear' type thing on Kodi?
If so how?

It's behaving like it could do with one.
The 'working' dots are scrolling for ages, then nothing, that sort of thing.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I've bought a fire stick with kodi added.
Called Krypton "the beast" when I launch the app.
Everything I watch...films old and new (at cinema) and even box sets stream but every 5 - 6 second suddenly jumps for a second or so. Makes some things unwatchable.
I've got fibre optic broadband than works fine and the originally loaded things on the fire stick like BBC iPlayer work fine.
Does this mean it's an issue with the Kodi app or is this normal.
New to the streaming thing so just need some help!

Jackrwilliams21

Apr 17, 2017
The sign up page is not in the obvious place. If you PM me your email add I'll send you a link and instructions. It's £4pm but you can pay on a month by month basis. I've been using for about 2 months now and as reliable and good as watching on regular TV

Hey dude could you possibly send me the proper link to get Mck Tv subscription I can't find it anywhere thanks.

Email- xfp210599@gmail.com

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Whilst not kodi there's an app for Android called Mobdro from Mobdro.com that has the best streams I've come across so far. Well worth installing it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hey dude could you possibly send me the proper link to get Mck Tv subscription I can't find it anywhere thanks.

Email- xfp210599@gmail.com

They've stopped taking new subscriptions ... a combination of (I think) not wanting more traffic hitting their servers and (I know) setting up a new payment facility as they can't take cards any longer ... no surprises there!

Have you tried https://sportsmania.rocks/ the annual deal is well priced. I can't vouch for it myself but have read good reports and any paid for service wouldn't last 5 minutes if it wasn't delivering decent content

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here