Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi streams

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hi Chaps, I've been trying to get Covenant through Colossus and another Kodil repo and neither is uploading.

Any help?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Hi Chaps, I've been trying to get Covenant through Colossus and another Kodil repo and neither is uploading.

Any help?

Court order to close a lot of the servers that these big popular free addons were being housed on. Many have closed down in the past few weeks and some are now popping up on other repo's. Not going to post names on here but a quick goggle search or a look on twitter for many of the Kodi community and you should be fine.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Anyone got any tips for a VPN for using Kodi through my laptop?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I forgot to add after Exodus all but shutdown, I've moved onto Cerebro Showbox, and very good it is too.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Rising Tides is a very good add-on so I've heard. Lots of links to each of the days prem matches. Apparently also has every sports channel youve never even heard of and also an acestream section.

Elysium for films is also excellent by all accounts.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Exodus is still working on my firestick
Got Neptune and covenant ready if exodus stops

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'm using Kodi via an Amazon tv box. My ISP is Virgin and it seems that none of the new add ons ( Neptune Rising and Cerebro Showbox ) seem to want to install. I'm thinking of downloading a VPN but am unsure of which one to use. Also, once I do have a working VPN how do I go about using the Kodi app?

Edit. Please ignore the above. I used Hola on my tablet and was able to download the Neptune Rising add on and it works a treat. Hopefully will be just as easy with my Amazon tv box.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Downloaded Neptune Rising and Cerebro Showbox now using Nord VPN so can access bbc iplayer and match of the day.

Thanks for the advice all. Will try Rising tide for the game tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After Exodus now Cerebro Showbox appears to have kicked me out.

Is there anything new?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Is anyone having trouble with Sportsdevil ? Its been fine for me for ages but last few days all I get is ( something like ) ' web request failed'.

Anyone know a good alternative ?

Thanks.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Is anyone having trouble with Sportsdevil ? Its been fine for me for ages but last few days all I get is ( something like ) ' web request failed'.

Anyone know a good alternative ?

Thanks.

Stopped using sports devil a while ago.
I’m streaming kodi thru a firestick by the way and been using this apk for sports. Well, mainly premier league games.
http://www.forjaplus.com/apk/forjaplus.apk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I got a fire stick today and have just downloaded Kodi. Anyone have any tips on how to get the most out of it, football / film streaming, what's safe and not safe etc?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I use the Paradox builds. Sign up with them to get your username/password. Use a different email address than your usual one to be on the safer side.

They do an excellent build but I think they're calling it a day soon so get in quick. Rising tides is excellent for football. Project Mayhem also works well for me. Even have Acestreams available for some. If you can get the acestream app installed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Neptune Rising for films and tv.
Redbox with Hola free VPN vanish for sport.

All downloadable via YouTube videos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here