Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast

Thread: Kodi streams

Unregistered User

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just signed up for a real debrid account and would recommend it . For those that don't know what it is you pay a fee . I'm now in new Zealand and paid $56 for a year so would imagine that's about 30. You basically get a lot more streams of better quality with no or less buffering and issues.

One thing though for the experts ive only been here for a couple months and the live streams for the albion games seem to be getting worse. Its bad enough missing the games actually being there but the streams messing about at silly times are doing my head in. Does anyone pay extra to get sports and stuff? real debrid doesn't cover live streams. Any ideas?
    It's only live streams that I usually have issues with. Generally the TV and Movies I watch are pretty good quality on the bog standard free streams.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Now using "ALLUC"
      pisses over exodus and specto
      "All you touch & all you see, is all your life will ever be"

Pink Floyd

0 Not allowed!
      About to buy an android box.. Any advice please??

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
      Now using "ALLUC"
      pisses over exodus and specto
      You need to 'sign up' for this though, right? I wouldn't fancy giving them my email address!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jameswestport View Post
      About to buy an android box.. Any advice please??
      I got an Amazon firestick from e bay, it was pre loaded with Kodi etc, best 57 I have ever spent! I got it 3 days after the Beatles film "Eight Days a Week" was released, I was watching it for free! can get just about any game that the cameras are at, it is very good

Edit: I got 2 more from the same seller for my son and son in law for xmas, he gave me a bit of discount (both for 100) and they are both raving about the firestick.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by middletoenail View Post
      You need to 'sign up' for this though, right? I wouldn't fancy giving them my email address!
      Yes this is correct
      "All you touch & all you see, is all your life will ever be"

Pink Floyd
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Just installed Kodi onto my girlfriends fire stick... First thoughts are that the streams for football aren't the greatest, but seeing as I got it free, I can't complain... as for movies, watched a few and my god, it's just like a DVD, great quality and easy to install in the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hitony View Post
      I got an Amazon firestick from e bay, it was pre loaded with Kodi etc, best 57 I have ever spent! I got it 3 days after the Beatles film "Eight Days a Week" was released, I was watching it for free! can get just about any game that the cameras are at, it is very good

Edit: I got 2 more from the same seller for my son and son in law for xmas, he gave me a bit of discount (both for 100) and they are both raving about the firestick.
      Imo you wasted your money there. Literally ten minutes of research and you would have paid less than half what you have paid. I bought a fire stick in the black Friday sale for 20, sideloaded kodi (easier than it sounds), and added a couple of add-ons that were recommended. I've since done three others for family members, less than 100 and the whole family are up and running. It's such an easy set up, I do wonder where the value comes from in buying pre loaded stuff, I see it as far riskier.
      I can take the despair, it's the hope I can't stand......

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
      I just signed up for a real debrid account and would recommend it . For those that don't know what it is you pay a fee . I'm now in new Zealand and paid $56 for a year so would imagine that's about 30. You basically get a lot more streams of better quality with no or less buffering and issues.

One thing though for the experts ive only been here for a couple months and the live streams for the albion games seem to be getting worse. Its bad enough missing the games actually being there but the streams messing about at silly times are doing my head in. Does anyone pay extra to get sports and stuff? real debrid doesn't cover live streams. Any ideas?
      I use a site called Ruya Tv. You can pay for 1 month, 3 months or a year if I remember with discounts for the longer commitment. Basically for 20pm you get absolutely every channel you can think of (worldwide!) in full HD with no buffering. Just for fun I was watching the Italian and German versions of sky sports news. I got so tired of chasing decent sports streams that I thought **** it and tried it. They email you a username and password within the hour and off you go!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Worthingite View Post
      Imo you wasted your money there. Literally ten minutes of research and you would have paid less than half what you have paid. I bought a fire stick in the black Friday sale for 20, sideloaded kodi (easier than it sounds), and added a couple of add-ons that were recommended. I've since done three others for family members, less than 100 and the whole family are up and running. It's such an easy set up, I do wonder where the value comes from in buying pre loaded stuff, I see it as far riskier.
      I have 4 in my house, have done 2 for my parents, 2 for my brother and roughly 20 for friends. YouTube is all you need