Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Chilli brings on a sweat but a bit of wasabi up the back of the hooter is a killer?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Top 10 Sexiest Women Pictures 4.jpg This!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you tried eating a ghost chilli? I don't think you'd be asking if you had...............

No. What is a ghost chilli?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wasabi is very close to Horseradish and as such I can only take a little as it's like Mustard Gas when it hits your sinuses. Chilli I rather like but there is NOTHING worse than an unexpected chilli hit. I once had a Jalfreizi in a local curry house and it was just about perfect, just hot enough, as I was scraping the last few grains of rice and sauce off my plate I his something like Polonium, it was awful, I was hyperventilating and sweating buckets... I had to hold a mouthfull of lager in my gob for a few seconds relief but it seemed like a lifetime til the pain eased. ... mind you the Endorphin " high " was incredible.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The hottest thing I ever had was some chilli wings in The Bird in Berlin. Wasabi is a pussy compared to that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The hottest thing I ever had was some chilli wings in The Bird in Berlin. Wasabi is a pussy compared to that.

Ha ha. **** yeah; we accidentally ordered the napalm wings. Brutal.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Wasabi is very close to Horseradish and as such I can only take a little as it's like Mustard Gas when it hits your sinuses. Chilli I rather like but there is NOTHING worse than an unexpected chilli hit. I once had a Jalfreizi in a local curry house and it was just about perfect, just hot enough, as I was scraping the last few grains of rice and sauce off my plate I his something like Polonium, it was awful, I was hyperventilating and sweating buckets... I had to hold a mouthfull of lager in my gob for a few seconds relief but it seemed like a lifetime til the pain eased. ... mind you the Endorphin " high " was incredible.

We grew horseradish up our allotment this year, bloody hot!
Cured my aching gum :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A gobfull of wasabi can hurt, but 'chilli' is too wide a term......the really hot ones (ghost, reaper etc as mentioned) are ridiculous and kick wasabi's arse

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm a pharmacologist. One of my colleagues seriously thinks capsaicin can be used to treat diseases. For example, haemorrhoidal inflammation. I use 1% on my tennis elbow. But I would never use it on my piles. Because, unlike my phuckwitted colleague, I know the difference between my arse and my elbow.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I love a nice hot n spicy curry, but when people start to eat things that actually hurt! I wonder what the effing point is!!?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Paqui One Chip Challenge

71skDDJ65pL._SY355_.jpg

On a chilli related theme, this seems to be the latest craze in chilli madness.
The Paqui One Chip Challenge, that Philip 'look at me' Schofield tried on This Morning today :laugh:

The aftermath

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I use bird eye chillis (seeds an all) in my cooking as I like the flavour. In a one-man chilli I'll use three, In a family curry I use two but separate my portion off and add another two to that.
Don't think I've ever had wasabi as I don't like foreign food.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I had a generous helping of some scorpion chilli sauce (generously donated by a colleague & ex- worlds hottest chilli) on a tuna sweetcorn sandwich at lunch at work - hottest thing I've ever eaten by some margin

I like hot & spicy food - but there was a point after 10 minutes where i wasn't sure i could take it. Fortunately i had a smoothie to hand & that helped take the edge off (eventually)

I had some more the other day - but a much smaller helping

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here